- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use application signing feature
Is your business ready to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the clear interface and step-by-step guides.
Follow the steps below to use the application signing functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't get any simpler to use the application signing feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the run. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Application signing: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to use application signing. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The platform delivers dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the most out of application signing?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take advantage of application signing from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications taking place within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved applications. Implement your process into any third-party app and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Build group folders, invite workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions available on the market that have application signing, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with innovative signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How can I utilize the application signing and handle paperwork online?To make use of the application signing, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the things your company needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which service you choose, ensure it’s set up to meet the polices and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the application signing?To rapidly receive the application signing, try a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the application signing?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the application signing?To understand more about the application signing, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the application signing without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use application signing even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for application signing
How to fill out and sign documents online
Finding advanced application signing capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the application signing feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the application signing feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the application signing feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the application signing feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the application signing feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the application signing features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the application signing capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to handle your paperwork utilizing the application signing feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go utilizing the application signing functionality but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the application signing capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert extra areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you utilize the application signing and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the application signing feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the application signing feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the application signing functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You quickly access the application signing functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the application signing functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of using the application signing functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!