Get Started with eSignature: Approved Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use approved signature feature
Is your organization ready to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and step-by-step guides.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the approved signature functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and altering settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't get any easier to use the approved signature feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the run. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Approved signature: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to utilize approved signature. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution provides dozens of features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can utilize. Want to get the most out of approved signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and make the most of approved signature from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of changes occurring in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, invite workers, and add records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have approved signature, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with sophisticated signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the approved signature and handle paperwork digitally?To utilize the approved signature, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the features your business needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what software you choose, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the approved signature?To quickly receive the approved signature, try a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the approved signature?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the approved signature?For additional details on the approved signature, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the approved signature without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use approved signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for approved signature
How to fill out and sign forms online
Getting advanced approved signature features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the approved signature feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the approved signature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the approved signature feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the approved signature feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the approved signature feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the approved signature functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the approved signature capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to deal with your documents utilizing the approved signature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go by means of the approved signature capabilities but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the approved signature features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you use the approved signature and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the approved signature functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the approved signature functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the approved signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the approved signature features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the approved signature functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of utilizing the approved signature functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!