Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Electronic Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital electronic signature feature
Is your business ready to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collection become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the digital electronic signature functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't be easier to use the digital electronic signature feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the go. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital electronic signature: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management easily, you need to use digital electronic signature. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Getting a complex eSignature solution is vital for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The solution offers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the most from digital electronic signature?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and benefit from digital electronic signature from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes occurring in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved applications. Embed your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, add employees, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that have digital electronic signature, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with superior signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How do I use the digital electronic signature and manage paperwork electronically?To utilize the digital electronic signature, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. No matter which service you choose, ensure it’s established to meet the regulations and requirements necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the digital electronic signature?To quickly get the digital electronic signature, try a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the digital electronic signature?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital electronic signature?For more information on the digital electronic signature, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital electronic signature without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital electronic signature even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for digital electronic signature
How to fill out and sign documents online
Getting powerful digital electronic signature capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital electronic signature feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the digital electronic signature feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital electronic signature functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the digital electronic signature feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the digital electronic signature feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital electronic signature capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital electronic signature features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the digital electronic signature feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the digital electronic signature functionality but don’t want to install extra software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital electronic signature capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you use the digital electronic signature and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the digital electronic signature feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital electronic signature feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital electronic signature feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You easily access the digital electronic signature functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital electronic signature functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the digital electronic signature functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!