Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature for Forms
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital signature for forms feature
Is your business willing to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collection turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the intuitive interface and step-by-step guides.
Follow the steps listed below to use the digital signature for forms functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the digital signature for forms feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the run. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature for forms: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management efficiently, you need to take advantage of digital signature for forms. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The platform provides lots of features to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of digital signature for forms?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and make the most of digital signature for forms from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Know about changes occurring in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved applications. Implement your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with coworkers. Make group folders, add workers, and include records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have digital signature for forms, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with advanced signing guidance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How do I use the digital signature for forms and manage documents digitally?To make use of the digital signature for forms, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. Regardless of what software you select, make sure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the digital signature for forms?To rapidly get the digital signature for forms, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the digital signature for forms?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital signature for forms?To understand more about the digital signature for forms, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature for forms without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature for forms even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for digital signature for forms
How to complete and sign forms online
Locating advanced digital signature for forms capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for forms functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital signature for forms functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital signature for forms feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for forms feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the digital signature for forms feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital signature for forms functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for forms capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to manage your documents utilizing the digital signature for forms feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go by means of the digital signature for forms capabilities but don’t want to install additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature for forms features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you use the digital signature for forms and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the digital signature for forms feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature for forms feature:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital signature for forms functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the digital signature for forms features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for forms feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of using the digital signature for forms feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!