Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature for Word
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital signature for Word feature
Is your organization ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step guides.
Follow the steps listed below to use the digital signature for Word functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It couldn't be simpler to use the digital signature for Word feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom eSignature workflows even while on the move. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature for Word: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to take advantage of digital signature for Word. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documentation. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution delivers many functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of digital signature for Word?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and take advantage of digital signature for Word from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Know about changes going on within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Make team folders, invite workers, and include files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have digital signature for Word, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with innovative signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How can I use the digital signature for Word and handle paperwork online?To use the digital signature for Word, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which software you select, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the digital signature for Word?To rapidly get the digital signature for Word, try a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the digital signature for Word?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the digital signature for Word?To understand more about the digital signature for Word, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature for Word without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature for Word even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for digital signature for Word
How to complete and sign forms online
Finding powerful digital signature for Word features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for Word functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the digital signature for Word functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the digital signature for Word functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature for Word feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the digital signature for Word feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the digital signature for Word capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature for Word capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to handle your documents utilizing the digital signature for Word feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the digital signature for Word functionality but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature for Word capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you apply the digital signature for Word and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the digital signature for Word functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature for Word functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital signature for Word functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the digital signature for Word features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature for Word feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the digital signature for Word feature on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!