Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature in Outlook 2013
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital signature in Outlook 2013 feature
Is your business ready to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collecting turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step guides.
Follow the steps listed below to use the digital signature in Outlook 2013 functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and changing settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't be easier to use the digital signature in Outlook 2013 feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the go. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature in Outlook 2013: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to utilize digital signature in Outlook 2013. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for you and your business. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service offers many features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of digital signature in Outlook 2013?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app and benefit from digital signature in Outlook 2013 from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes going on within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Embed your process into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Create group folders, invite workers, and include files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have digital signature in Outlook 2013, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with superior signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How can I use the digital signature in Outlook 2013 and handle paperwork digitally?To make use of the digital signature in Outlook 2013, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. No matter which service you select, ensure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the digital signature in Outlook 2013?To quickly receive the digital signature in Outlook 2013, use a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the digital signature in Outlook 2013?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the digital signature in Outlook 2013?For more information on the digital signature in Outlook 2013, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature in Outlook 2013 without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature in Outlook 2013 even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for digital signature in Outlook 2013
How to fill out and sign documents online
Locating advanced digital signature in Outlook 2013 capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature in Outlook 2013 functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital signature in Outlook 2013 functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital signature in Outlook 2013 feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the digital signature in Outlook 2013 feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the digital signature in Outlook 2013 feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the digital signature in Outlook 2013 capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature in Outlook 2013 features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to manage your paperwork utilizing the digital signature in Outlook 2013 feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the digital signature in Outlook 2013 capabilities but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature in Outlook 2013 capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add more fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you use the digital signature in Outlook 2013 and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the digital signature in Outlook 2013 feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature in Outlook 2013 feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the digital signature in Outlook 2013 functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the digital signature in Outlook 2013 functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature in Outlook 2013 feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the digital signature in Outlook 2013 feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!