Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature in Pages
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use digital signature in pages feature
Is your company willing to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collection turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the digital signature in pages functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and altering configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It couldn't get any easier to use the digital signature in pages feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even when on the run. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature in pages: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to take advantage of digital signature in pages. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is vital for your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The solution delivers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of digital signature in pages?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting things of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and make the most of digital signature in pages from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of changes happening in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, invite workers, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have digital signature in pages, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with advanced signing assistance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I use the digital signature in pages and handle paperwork electronically?To utilize the digital signature in pages, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which software you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the rules and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the digital signature in pages?To quickly get the digital signature in pages, try a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the digital signature in pages?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I find out more about the digital signature in pages?To learn more about the digital signature in pages, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature in pages without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature in pages even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for digital signature in pages
How to fill out and sign forms online
Locating advanced digital signature in pages features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature in pages feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital signature in pages feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital signature in pages functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature in pages feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the digital signature in pages feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the digital signature in pages functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature in pages features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that enables you to handle your paperwork using the digital signature in pages feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the digital signature in pages capabilities but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature in pages capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the digital signature in pages and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign forms on iOS
If you need the digital signature in pages functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature in pages functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital signature in pages functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the digital signature in pages features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature in pages feature:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the digital signature in pages feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!