Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Digital Signature Key
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use digital signature key feature
Is your company ready to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps below to use the digital signature key functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't be simpler to use the digital signature key feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the move. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Digital signature key: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to take advantage of digital signature key. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with documentation. Finding a complex eSignature solution is vital for your company. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The platform provides many features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the most from digital signature key?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and benefit from digital signature key from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications going on within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your beloved apps. Embed your process into any third-party application and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Build team folders, invite workers, and include files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have digital signature key, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with advanced signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How do I use the digital signature key and manage paperwork electronically?To utilize the digital signature key, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the features your company needs to achieve its goals. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s set up to match the rules and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the digital signature key?To rapidly receive the digital signature key, try a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the digital signature key?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the digital signature key?For additional details on the digital signature key, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the digital signature key without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use digital signature key even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for digital signature key
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Finding powerful digital signature key capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature key feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the digital signature key feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the digital signature key functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature key feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the digital signature key feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the digital signature key capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature key features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to manage your paperwork utilizing the digital signature key feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the digital signature key capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature key features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you apply the digital signature key and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the digital signature key feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the digital signature key feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the digital signature key functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other people. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the digital signature key features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the digital signature key feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of utilizing the digital signature key feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!