Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: Document Signatures
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use document signatures feature
Is your company willing to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the following steps below to use the document signatures functionality within a few minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't be simpler to use the document signatures feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Document signatures: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to utilize document signatures. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documentation. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for you and your company. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The platform provides dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Would like to get the most out of document signatures?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and make the most of document signatures from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of modifications happening within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite applications. Embed your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, add workers, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have document signatures, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with superior signing assistance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How can I use the document signatures and manage paperwork online?To make use of the document signatures, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the things your company needs to achieve its goals. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s set up to match the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to utilize the document signatures?To rapidly get the document signatures, use a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the document signatures?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I read more about the document signatures?To learn more about the document signatures, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the document signatures without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use document signatures even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for document signatures
How to fill out and sign forms online
Getting advanced document signatures capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the document signatures feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the document signatures feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the document signatures functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the document signatures feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the document signatures feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the document signatures features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the document signatures capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the document signatures feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the document signatures capabilities but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the document signatures features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add more areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the document signatures and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the document signatures feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the document signatures feature:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the document signatures feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You easily access the document signatures functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the document signatures functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of using the document signatures functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!