Get Started with eSignature: Electronic Signature App for Android
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use electronic signature app for Android feature
Is your business ready to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature collecting turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the electronic signature app for Android functionality in minutes:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any simpler to use the electronic signature app for Android feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even while on the go. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature app for Android: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to use electronic signature app for Android. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is vital for your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service provides many functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of electronic signature app for Android?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take advantage of electronic signature app for Android from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes taking place in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build team folders, add employees, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have electronic signature app for Android, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with sophisticated signing assistance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I use the electronic signature app for Android and manage documents electronically?To utilize the electronic signature app for Android, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the features your business needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s set up to meet the polices and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the electronic signature app for Android?To quickly get the electronic signature app for Android, try a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the electronic signature app for Android?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the electronic signature app for Android?For more information on the electronic signature app for Android, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature app for Android without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use electronic signature app for Android even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for electronic signature app for Android
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Locating advanced electronic signature app for Android features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature app for Android functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the electronic signature app for Android functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the electronic signature app for Android feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the electronic signature app for Android feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the electronic signature app for Android feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the electronic signature app for Android functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature app for Android capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete empty fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to deal with your paperwork using the electronic signature app for Android feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the electronic signature app for Android capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature app for Android features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you utilize the electronic signature app for Android and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the electronic signature app for Android functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature app for Android functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the electronic signature app for Android feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You easily access the electronic signature app for Android features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature app for Android functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the electronic signature app for Android functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!