Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: Electronic Signature for Legal Documents
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use electronic signature for legal documents feature
Is your business ready to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collecting turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the electronic signature for legal documents functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't be easier to use the electronic signature for legal documents feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even when on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature for legal documents: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management efficiently, you need to utilize electronic signature for legal documents. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documents. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for your company. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The service provides many features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Would like to get the most from electronic signature for legal documents?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take full advantage of electronic signature for legal documents from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of changes going on in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred applications. Implement your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, add workers, and add files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have electronic signature for legal documents, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I use the electronic signature for legal documents and manage paperwork electronically?To use the electronic signature for legal documents, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the things your company needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. Regardless of what service you select, make sure it’s set up to meet the rules and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the electronic signature for legal documents?To rapidly get the electronic signature for legal documents, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the electronic signature for legal documents?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the electronic signature for legal documents?To learn more about the electronic signature for legal documents, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature for legal documents without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use electronic signature for legal documents even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for electronic signature for legal documents
How to fill out and sign documents online
Locating advanced electronic signature for legal documents features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature for legal documents feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the electronic signature for legal documents feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the electronic signature for legal documents functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the electronic signature for legal documents feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the electronic signature for legal documents feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a re-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the electronic signature for legal documents capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature for legal documents capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to manage your paperwork utilizing the electronic signature for legal documents feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the electronic signature for legal documents functionality but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature for legal documents capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add additional areas for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you apply the electronic signature for legal documents and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the electronic signature for legal documents functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature for legal documents functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the electronic signature for legal documents feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You easily access the electronic signature for legal documents features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature for legal documents functionality:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the electronic signature for legal documents functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!