Start Your eSignature Journey: Electronic Signature Online
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use electronic signature online feature
Is your organization willing to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature gathering turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the electronic signature online functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't get any easier to use the electronic signature online feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the go. Forget printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and expensive document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature online: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to take advantage of electronic signature online. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Getting a complex eSignature solution is essential for your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The platform offers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most from electronic signature online?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and benefit from electronic signature online from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes happening within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build team folders, add workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have electronic signature online, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with innovative signing guidance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the electronic signature online and handle documents online?To make use of the electronic signature online, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. Regardless of what software you select, ensure it’s set up to meet the rules and requirements necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the electronic signature online?To quickly get the electronic signature online, try a online-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the electronic signature online?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the electronic signature online?To understand more about the electronic signature online, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature online without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use electronic signature online even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for electronic signature online
How to fill out and sign documents online
Finding advanced electronic signature online features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature online feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the electronic signature online feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the electronic signature online feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature online feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the electronic signature online feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the electronic signature online capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature online capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to deal with your documents using the electronic signature online feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go using the electronic signature online capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature online features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert additional areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the electronic signature online and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the electronic signature online feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature online feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the electronic signature online functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the electronic signature online functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature online functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the electronic signature online functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!