Get Started with eSignature: Electronic Signature Template
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use electronic signature template feature
Is your business willing to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the electronic signature template functionality in minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any simpler to use the electronic signature template feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the run. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Electronic signature template: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to use electronic signature template. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with paperwork. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is essential for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service provides many functions to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can utilize. Want to get the most from electronic signature template?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting things of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and take advantage of electronic signature template from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications going on in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Embed your process into any third-party application and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Make group folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have electronic signature template, but airSlate SignNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with superior signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I use the electronic signature template and handle paperwork online?To utilize the electronic signature template, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the things your company needs to achieve its objectives. No matter which service you select, ensure it’s set up to match the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the electronic signature template?To rapidly receive the electronic signature template, use a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the electronic signature template?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the electronic signature template?To understand more about the electronic signature template, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the electronic signature template without registering an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use electronic signature template even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for electronic signature template
How to complete and sign paperwork online
Finding advanced electronic signature template capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature template functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and using the electronic signature template functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the electronic signature template functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature template feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the electronic signature template feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the electronic signature template functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the electronic signature template features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to handle your paperwork utilizing the electronic signature template feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the electronic signature template capabilities but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature template capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add more areas for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- Finish modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
When you utilize the electronic signature template and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the electronic signature template feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature template feature:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the electronic signature template functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You easily access the electronic signature template features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the electronic signature template functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of utilizing the electronic signature template functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!