Unlock the Power of eSignature: Email Signature Software
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use email signature software feature
Is your organization willing to eliminate inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the clear interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the email signature software functionality in minutes:
- Open your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't be easier to use the email signature software feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the run. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Email signature software: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to use email signature software. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documentation. Getting a complex eSignature solution is vital for you and your organization. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The service provides lots of features to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Want to get the most out of email signature software?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and benefit from email signature software from any place.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of modifications occurring in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved apps. Embed your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Make team folders, invite employees, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other alternatives available on the market that have email signature software, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with sophisticated signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How can I use the email signature software and handle documents digitally?To use the email signature software, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the features your company needs to achieve its goals. Regardless of what service you select, make sure it’s established to match the regulations and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to utilize the email signature software?To rapidly get the email signature software, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the email signature software?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the email signature software?For additional details on the email signature software, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the email signature software without registering an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use email signature software even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for email signature software
How to complete and sign documents online
Locating powerful email signature software features can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the email signature software functionality:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and ultizing the email signature software functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the email signature software feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the email signature software feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the email signature software feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the email signature software functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the email signature software capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to handle your paperwork using the email signature software feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the email signature software functionality but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the email signature software features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you apply the email signature software and complete your paperwork, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the email signature software feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the email signature software feature:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the email signature software feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any time or request eSignatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the email signature software features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the email signature software feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of utilizing the email signature software feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!