Unlock the Power of eSignature: eSign Tool
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use eSign tool feature
Is your company ready to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the eSign tool functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and changing settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't be easier to use the eSign tool feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even when on the move. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESign tool: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to take advantage of eSign tool. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documentation. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The solution delivers dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Want to get the most out of eSign tool?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming stuff of the past. You can now create, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and make the most of eSign tool from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of changes occurring in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Create group folders, invite workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have eSign tool, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with innovative signing assistance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How do I use the eSign tool and manage paperwork electronically?To use the eSign tool, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. Regardless of what service you select, make sure it’s set up to meet the regulations and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the eSign tool?To quickly get the eSign tool, try a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the eSign tool?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the eSign tool?For additional details on the eSign tool, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSign tool without creatung an account?Any individual who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSign tool even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for eSign tool
How to fill out and sign documents online
Locating advanced eSign tool features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign tool feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the eSign tool feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the eSign tool functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign tool feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the eSign tool feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the eSign tool features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign tool features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Complete empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to manage your documents using the eSign tool feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to promptly sign documents on the go using the eSign tool capabilities but don’t want to set up additional software on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSign tool capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you utilize the eSign tool and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the eSign tool feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign tool feature:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the eSign tool feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other people. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the eSign tool features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSign tool functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the eSign tool functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply changes. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!