Explore Popular eSignature Features: eSignature Format
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use eSignature format feature
Is your organization ready to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch due to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the eSignature format functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the eSignature format feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the run. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
ESignature format: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to take advantage of eSignature format. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution offers dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can use. Want to get the most out of eSignature format?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. You can now create, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take advantage of eSignature format from any place.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications going on in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved apps. Embed your process into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Create team folders, invite employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have eSignature format, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with superior signing assistance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the eSignature format and manage documents electronically?To make use of the eSignature format, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. No matter which service you choose, ensure it’s set up to match the polices and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the eSignature format?To quickly get the eSignature format, use a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the eSignature format?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the eSignature format?For more information on the eSignature format, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the eSignature format without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use eSignature format even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for eSignature format
How to complete and sign forms online
Locating advanced eSignature format features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature format feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the eSignature format feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the eSignature format feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the eSignature format feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the eSignature format feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a re-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the eSignature format functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature format features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that enables you to deal with your documents using the eSignature format feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the eSignature format capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature format features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add additional fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you use the eSignature format and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the eSignature format functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the eSignature format functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the eSignature format feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the eSignature format features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the eSignature format feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and place it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the eSignature format feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!