Unlock the Power of eSignature: Free Electronic Signatures Software
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use free electronic signatures software feature
Is your company willing to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collection become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps below to use the free electronic signatures software functionality in minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile by adding personal data and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't be simpler to use the free electronic signatures software feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Free electronic signatures software: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to utilize free electronic signatures software. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with paperwork. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any type. The service delivers many functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the most out of free electronic signatures software?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. You can now create, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take full advantage of free electronic signatures software from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes taking place within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Create group folders, add workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have free electronic signatures software, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How do I utilize the free electronic signatures software and handle paperwork digitally?To make use of the free electronic signatures software, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. Regardless of what service you select, ensure it’s set up to meet the polices and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the free electronic signatures software?To quickly receive the free electronic signatures software, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the free electronic signatures software?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I read more about the free electronic signatures software?For more information on the free electronic signatures software, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the free electronic signatures software without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use free electronic signatures software even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for free electronic signatures software
How to fill out and sign forms online
Getting powerful free electronic signatures software features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free electronic signatures software feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop additional fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the free electronic signatures software feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the free electronic signatures software functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signatures software feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the free electronic signatures software feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so fast and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the free electronic signatures software capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the free electronic signatures software features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the free electronic signatures software feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the free electronic signatures software functionality but don’t want to install extra software on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signatures software features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the free electronic signatures software and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the free electronic signatures software functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signatures software functionality:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the free electronic signatures software functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other parties. Try it now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the free electronic signatures software features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the free electronic signatures software feature:
- Open Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of using the free electronic signatures software feature on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!