Start Your eSignature Journey: HIPAA Electronic Signatures
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use HIPAA electronic signatures feature
Is your organization willing to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Follow the steps listed below to use the HIPAA electronic signatures functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal data and changing settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't get any simpler to use the HIPAA electronic signatures feature. It's accessible on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
HIPAA electronic signatures: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to take advantage of HIPAA electronic signatures. Otherwise, you risk getting overwhelmed with documents. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service provides dozens of functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Want to get the best from HIPAA electronic signatures?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app and take full advantage of HIPAA electronic signatures from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of modifications going on in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred applications. Implement your process into any third-party application and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Create team folders, invite workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have HIPAA electronic signatures, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with advanced signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How do I utilize the HIPAA electronic signatures and manage paperwork electronically?To utilize the HIPAA electronic signatures, you need a reliable eSignature solution that encompasses the things your organization needs to achieve its goals. No matter which software you select, ensure it’s set up to meet the regulations and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to use the HIPAA electronic signatures?To quickly receive the HIPAA electronic signatures, use a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the HIPAA electronic signatures?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I find out more about the HIPAA electronic signatures?To learn more about the HIPAA electronic signatures, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users consistently select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the HIPAA electronic signatures without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use HIPAA electronic signatures even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for HIPAA electronic signatures
How to complete and sign forms online
Getting powerful HIPAA electronic signatures capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the HIPAA electronic signatures feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add additional fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the HIPAA electronic signatures feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the HIPAA electronic signatures functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that improve your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the HIPAA electronic signatures feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the HIPAA electronic signatures feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the HIPAA electronic signatures functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the HIPAA electronic signatures capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to handle your paperwork utilizing the HIPAA electronic signatures feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the HIPAA electronic signatures functionality but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. In that case, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the HIPAA electronic signatures capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you use the HIPAA electronic signatures and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other people. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the HIPAA electronic signatures feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the HIPAA electronic signatures feature:
- Go to App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the HIPAA electronic signatures feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the HIPAA electronic signatures functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the HIPAA electronic signatures functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of utilizing the HIPAA electronic signatures functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!