Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Add a Digital Signature to a Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to add a digital signature to a document
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten signature and improve virtually any paper-based, manual procedures. Signing documents in electronic format helps save time, cuts costs, and offers you the flexibility to approve agreements and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any system. Keep reading to learn about tips on how to start improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Follow the steps listed below to find out how to add a digital signature to a document:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any simpler to learn how to add a digital signature to a document than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your account, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to add a digital signature to a document with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to figure out how to add a digital signature to a document. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documentation. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The solution delivers dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can utilize. Find out how to add a digital signature to a document like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app, get to know how to add a digital signature to a document and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Know about changes taking place within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved programs. Embed your process into any third-party application and run recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Build group folders, add workers, and add records to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add a digital signature to a document with airSlate SignNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with superior signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the simplest way to discover how to add a digital signature to a document?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file simple.
Where can I learn more about how to add a digital signature to a document?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Add a document and implement your newly obtained knowledge. For additional information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add a digital signature to a document to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to add a digital signature to a document. airSlate SignNow helps users manage this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. In accordance with the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be declined by the court because of an eSignature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan starts at $8 per month if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and deliver them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to add a digital signature to a document versus with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Would you like to discover how to add a digital signature to a document? You can spend a substantial amount of time finding the needed guides online or go with a more handy solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately sign paperwork and request signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your time and learning how to add a digital signature to a document, go through these detailed instructions :
- Log into your account or set up one.
- Select and upload your file in any format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you would like to do after that with an executed document.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are executed promptly and rightfully managed. Rather than discovering how to add a digital signature to a document, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of guides on how to add a digital signature to a document. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your paperwork from the ease of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying papers in minutes.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to search for extra details on how to add a digital signature to a document:
- Find and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the needed changes.
- Save to the cloud or send out the executed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of resources is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or safely add your own), create interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to cumbersome research on how to add a digital signature to a document. Sign paperwork online at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you are curious about how to add a digital signature to a document quickly, think about certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can complete the emailed document directly from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between different third-party options or downloading document modifying software.
Here is how you can fill out and sign documents in Gmail without having to search for additional resources on how to add a digital signature to a document:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the necessary fields to fill out the document.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic signature by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the gadget or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to quickly and securely configure complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for resources on how to add a digital signature to a document on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to add a digital signature to a document when out and about? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms approved quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and sending files back and forth. No matter where your working tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application download is needed.
Here is how you can complete and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without the need to look for extra information on how to add a digital signature to a document:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your signature.
- Start filling in form using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the required features to execute documents, collect signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to add a digital signature to a document. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Executing a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right tools at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to add a digital signature to a document on the fly with minimal input, you can use a comprehensive eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to quickly eSign and fill out forms online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on your iPhone without the need to look for extra information on how to add a digital signature to a document:
- Visit App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It includes built-in document modifying, important eSignature tools, and a broad range of important features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to add a digital signature to a document” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-run device
Would you like to find out how to add a digital signature to a document on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your tablet frequently and need professional features, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature in seconds without switching to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is how you can complete and certify a document on any Android device without the need to look for additional information on how to add a digital signature to a document:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Look over the certified document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to add a digital signature to a document on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the executed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures utilizing any Android device while staying within the needed compliance frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to make best use of it!