Try Seamless eSignatures: How to Add a Signature in Word Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to add a signature in Word document
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten signature and improve virtually any paper-driven, manual workflows. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, reduces expenses, and provides you the agility to sign deals and business forms from anywhere and anytime, on any system. Keep reading to discover how you can begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to discover how to add a signature in Word document:
- Launch your browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and changing configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any simpler to learn how to add a signature in Word document than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your profile, edit and sign templates, ask for signatures, and keep track of every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to add a signature in Word document with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to know how to add a signature in Word document. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documents. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is vital for you and your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The service offers many features to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can utilize. Learn how to add a signature in Word document like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are rapidly getting things of the past. Now you can generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app, get to know how to add a signature in Word document and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications going on within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, add workers, and include records to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add a signature in Word document with airSlate SignNow is smooth, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your company with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest method to discover how to add a signature in Word document?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and an account. Sign up and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file effortless.
Where can I learn more about how to add a signature in Word document?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a document and implement your newly acquired expertise. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add a signature in Word document to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to understand how to add a signature in Word document. airSlate SignNow helps users cope with this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be declined by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 per month if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, generate templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to add a signature in Word document vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a a file electronically
Would you like to discover how to add a signature in Word document? You can spend a substantial amount of time finding the required guides online or go with a more handy option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately sign documents and request signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your time and figuring out how to add a signature in Word document, go through these step-by-step guidelines :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Select and upload your document in any format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you wish to do next with an executed document.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are executed on time and properly managed. Instead of discovering how to add a signature in Word document, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are many guides on how to add a signature in Word document. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your documents from the comfort of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying papers in minutes.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without having to look for additional details on how to add a signature in Word document:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the required adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send the signed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted papers (or safely import your own), create interactive fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. End monotonous research on how to add a signature in Word document. Certify documents online anytime, from any platform that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you wonder how to add a signature in Word document swiftly, think about signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the emailed attachments directly from your preferred email service without toggling between multiple third-party vendors or downloading document editing application.
Here is the best way to complete and certify paperwork in Gmail without having to search for extra information on how to add a signature in Word document:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the needed fields to complete the document.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple methods to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the gadget or platform you use, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you easily and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important features. Now that you've learned how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for information on how to add a signature in Word document on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to add a signature in Word document on the run? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork signed quickly without having printing and scanning, and mailing files back and forth. No matter where your working tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application installation is necessary.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without the need to search for extra details on how to add a signature in Word document:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your signature.
- Start filling in form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the needed features to execute documents, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to add a signature in Word document. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Executing a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right tools at hand. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to add a signature in Word document on the go with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to easily eSign and complete documents electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and certify a document on your iPhone without having to look for additional details on how to add a signature in Word document:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It comes with built-in document editing, important eSignature tools, and a broad range of valuable features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to add a signature in Word document” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to add a signature in Word document on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your phone on a regular basis and need professional features, or you are searching for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature within minutes without switching to shady third-party tools.
Here is the best way to fill out and sign a document on any Android device without having to search for additional information on how to add a signature in Word document:
- Visit Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Add a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Look over the executed document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to add a signature in Word document on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find many options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the completed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the required data protection and eCommerce standards and polices. Try airSlate SignNow today and find out how to take full advantage of it!