Try Seamless eSignatures: How to Add a Signature on a Word Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to add a signature on a Word document
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and improve almost any paper-based, manual workflows. Signing forms in electronic format helps save time, reduces expenses, and offers you the power to approve contracts and official forms from anyplace and anytime, on any system. Keep reading to discover how you can begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to find out how to add a signature on a Word document:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't be easier to find out how to add a signature on a Word document than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your profile, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to add a signature on a Word document with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to know how to add a signature on a Word document. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Getting a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your organization. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The service delivers many features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Find out how to add a signature on a Word document like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming things of the past. Now you can create, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app, get to know how to add a signature on a Word document and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about modifications going on within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred applications. Embed your process into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Make group folders, add workers, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add a signature on a Word document with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your business with advanced signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the simplest way to learn how to add a signature on a Word document?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and an account. Register and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF straightforward.
Where can I discover more about how to add a signature on a Word document?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Add a PDF and apply your newly obtained knowledge. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add a signature on a Word document to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to add a signature on a Word document. airSlate SignNow helps users manage this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. According to the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription begins at $8 per month if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to add a signature on a Word document versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a document online
Would you like to learn how to add a signature on a Word document? You can waste hours researching the needed guides online or select a more convenient solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute paperwork and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your time and figuring out how to add a signature on a Word document, follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Choose and upload your document in preferred file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and pick what you would like to do next with an executed document.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are completed on time and rightfully managed. Instead of discovering how to add a signature on a Word document, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to add a signature on a Word document. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your documents from the comfort of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into an effective assistant for executing documents quickly.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to look for additional details on how to add a signature on a Word document:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the needed changes.
- Download or send out the signed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted paperwork (or safely import your own), set up interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to tiresome research on how to add a signature on a Word document. Certify documents online anytime, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you are curious about how to add a signature on a Word document swiftly, consider signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the emailed document right from your preferred email platform without the need of toggling between different third-party vendors or downloading document modifying software.
Here is how you can complete and sign forms in Gmail without the need to look for extra resources on how to add a signature on a Word document:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the necessary fields to complete the document.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual signature by entering and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Signing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the device or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to let you rapidly and securely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important features. Now that you've learned how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for resources on how to add a signature on a Word document on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to add a signature on a Word document on the run? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms signed in minutes without the need of printing and scanning, and sharing files back and forth. Regardless of where your professional duties may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app download is necessary.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without having to look for extra details on how to add a signature on a Word document:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your eAutograph.
- Start completing the form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the needed features to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to add a signature on a Word document. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right solutions at hand. Instead of scrolling for hours and finding out how to add a signature on a Word document on the move with minimal effort, you can use a comprehensive eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and fill out forms online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on your iPhone without the need to look for extra details on how to add a signature on a Word document:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or upload a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It comes with built-in document modifying, important eSignature tools, and a broad spectrum of important features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to add a signature on a Word document” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-run gadget
Would you like to find out how to add a signature on a Word document on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your tablet frequently and require professional tools, or you are searching for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature within minutes without turning to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is how you can complete and certify a form on any Android device without the need to search for additional information on how to add a signature on a Word document:
- Go to Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Review the certified form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to add a signature on a Word document on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t always guarantee that the executed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the essential data protection and eCommerce standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and find out how to make best use of it!