Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: How to Add a Signature to a Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to add a signature to a document
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten signature and enhance virtually any paper-based, manual processes. Signing forms in electronic format helps save time, reduces costs, and gives you the agility to approve contracts and business forms from anywhere and anytime, on any device. Read on to learn about tips on how to start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to understand how to add a signature to a document:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and changing settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't get any easier to learn how to add a signature to a document than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to add a signature to a document with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to know how to add a signature to a document. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Finding a complex eSignature solution is important for your company. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service delivers many functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Learn how to add a signature to a document like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app, learn how to add a signature to a document and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of changes occurring within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build group folders, invite workers, and include records to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add a signature to a document with airSlate SignNow is smooth, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your company with sophisticated signing assistance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the best way to learn how to add a signature to a document?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and a subscription. Register and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF simple.
Where can I discover more about how to add a signature to a document?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a document and use your newly obtained expertise. For additional information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add a signature to a document to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to learn how to add a signature to a document. airSlate SignNow assists users deal with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the UETA and ESIGN polices, no document can be declined by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 monthly if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to add a signature to a document versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Are you eager to find out how to add a signature to a document? There’s a chance you can spend hours finding the needed guides online or go with a more handy option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute documents and collect signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your time and figuring out how to add a signature to a document, follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or register one.
- Select and add your document in any file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Go to your Dashboard and pick what you wish to do next with an executed document.
Gain more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are executed on time and rightfully managed. Rather than learning how to add a signature to a document, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to add a signature to a document. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your documents from the ease of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into an effective assistant for certifying documents quickly.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to search for additional information on how to add a signature to a document:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the needed changes.
- Download or send out the signed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or safely add your own), set up interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to monotonous research on how to add a signature to a document. Certify documents electronically at any time, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you wonder how to add a signature to a document swiftly, think about certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's easy, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the received attachments right from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between various third-party solutions or downloading document modifying software.
Here is how you can fill out and sign forms in Gmail without the need to look for additional resources on how to add a signature to a document:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the required fields to fill out the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the numerous ways to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the device or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to quickly and safely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other useful features. Now that you've discovered how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for resources on how to add a signature to a document on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to add a signature to a document on the go? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms signed quickly without having printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. No matter where your working tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app installation is needed.
Here is how you can complete and eSign documents in a mobile browser without having to look for extra information on how to add a signature to a document:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your signature.
- Start filling in form using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the required features to sign, collect signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows right from your browser without figuring out how to add a signature to a document. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Certify a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed tools at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for hours and discovering how to add a signature to a document on the move with minimal effort, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to easily eSign and fill out documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a form on your iPhone without the need to search for extra details on how to add a signature to a document:
- Visit App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It includes built-in form modifying, essential eSignature tools, and a wide range of important capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to add a signature to a document” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to solution for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-run gadget
Would you like to find out how to add a signature to a document on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your phone regularly and require pro-level capabilities, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and sign a document on any Android device without having to look for additional details on how to add a signature to a document:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Review the certified document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to add a signature to a document on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the completed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the required compliance frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and learn how to make best use of it!