Explore Online Signature: How to Add a Signature to an Excel Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to add a signature to an Excel document
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten signature and streamline virtually any paper-driven, manual tasks. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, reduces costs, and gives you the power to approve deals and official forms from anywhere and anytime, on any device. Keep reading to learn about how you can begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps listed below to understand how to add a signature to an Excel document:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't be easier to learn how to add a signature to an Excel document than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your account, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to add a signature to an Excel document with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to figure out how to add a signature to an Excel document. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with paperwork. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your business. If you want expert document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The platform provides many features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can use. Learn how to add a signature to an Excel document like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting stuff of the past. Now you can generate, send, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, get to know how to add a signature to an Excel document and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about modifications occurring in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Build team folders, add employees, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add a signature to an Excel document with airSlate SignNow is smooth, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with superior signing guidance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest way to learn how to add a signature to an Excel document?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and an account. Register and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF file straightforward.
Where can I read more about how to add a signature to an Excel document?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a PDF and use your newly acquired knowledge. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add a signature to an Excel document to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to understand how to add a signature to an Excel document. airSlate SignNow assists users cope with this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be rejected by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription begins at $8 per month if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and send out them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to add a signature to an Excel document vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a document online
Would you like to discover how to add a signature to an Excel document? There’s a chance you can waste a substantial amount of time researching the needed information online or go with a more convenient solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute documents and request signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your time and learning how to add a signature to an Excel document, go through these detailed instructions :
- Log into your account or register one.
- Choose and upload your document in any format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you would like to do next with an executed copy.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are executed promptly and properly handled. Rather than discovering how to add a signature to an Excel document, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to add a signature to an Excel document. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to add a signature to your paperwork from the comfort of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to look for extra information on how to add a signature to an Excel document:
- Find and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the needed changes.
- Download or send out the signed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of features is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or securely import your own), create online fillable forms, set up document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to tiresome research on how to add a signature to an Excel document. Sign paperwork online anytime, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to add a signature to an Excel document easily, consider signing from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the emailed attachments right from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between multiple third-party options or installing document editing software.
Here is how you can fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail without having to look for additional information on how to add a signature to an Excel document:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the needed fields to fill out the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic signature by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing papers in Gmail is only one of the numerous options to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. Regardless of the device or operating system you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you rapidly and securely configure complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other useful features. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and search for information on how to add a signature to an Excel document on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to add a signature to an Excel document when out and about? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork approved quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and sharing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your working tasks may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application installation is needed.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign documents in a mobile browser without the need to look for extra details on how to add a signature to an Excel document:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your signature.
- Start filling in form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the required tools to sign, request signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to add a signature to an Excel document. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the needed solutions at hand. Instead of scrolling for hours and finding out how to add a signature to an Excel document on the move with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to quickly eSign and complete paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without having to search for extra details on how to add a signature to an Excel document:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It includes built-in form modifying, essential eSignature tools, and a broad range of valuable capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to add a signature to an Excel document” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-run device
Would you like to find out how to add a signature to an Excel document on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your tablet on a regular basis and need pro-level tools, or you are searching for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to shady third-party tools.
Here is the best way to complete and certify a document on any Android device without the need to search for additional information on how to add a signature to an Excel document:
- Visit Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Look over the certified document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to add a signature to an Excel document on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t always ensure that the executed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the required data protection and eCommerce frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to make the most of it!