Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Add Digital Signature to Word Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to add digital signature to Word document
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten autograph and enhance almost any paper-based, manual tasks. Signing forms electronically saves time, reduces costs, and offers you the power to sign agreements and business forms from anywhere and at any time, on any system. Continue reading to discover how you can begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Take the following steps below to learn how to add digital signature to Word document:
- Open your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any simpler to find out how to add digital signature to Word document than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your profile, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to add digital signature to Word document with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management efficiently, you need to figure out how to add digital signature to Word document. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with paperwork. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service delivers lots of functions for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Learn how to add digital signature to Word document like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of papers are quickly turning into things of the past. Now you can create, send, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app, get to know how to add digital signature to Word document and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Know about changes happening within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your preferred apps. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Build group folders, add employees, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to add digital signature to Word document with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your company with sophisticated signing guidance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to learn how to add digital signature to Word document?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and an account. Create your account and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file simple.
Where can I learn more about how to add digital signature to Word document?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a document and apply your newly obtained expertise. For additional information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to add digital signature to Word document to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to add digital signature to Word document. airSlate SignNow helps users manage this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without having face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. Based on the ESIGN and UETA regulations, no document can be rejected by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan starts at $8 per month if billed annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and deliver them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to add digital signature to Word document vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file electronically
Are you eager to discover how to add digital signature to Word document? You can waste a substantial amount of time finding the required information online or select a more convenient solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your resources and figuring out how to add digital signature to Word document, follow these step-by-step guidelines :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Choose and upload your document in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you wish to do after that with an completed document.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are completed on time and properly handled. Rather than learning how to add digital signature to Word document, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to complete and sign a document in Google
There are numerous resources on how to add digital signature to Word document. But what if we told you that you could sign your documents from the convenience of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents quickly.
Here's the best way to certify files in Google Chrome without the need to look for additional details on how to add digital signature to Word document:
- Find and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the required adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send the executed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of resources is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted papers (or securely add your own), create online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. End cumbersome research on how to add digital signature to Word document. Certify documents online at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you are curious about how to add digital signature to Word document swiftly, think about certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's straightforward, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can execute the emailed attachments right from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between different third-party vendors or installing document editing software.
Here is how you can complete and sign paperwork in Gmail without having to search for extra information on how to add digital signature to Word document:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the necessary fields to complete the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual signature by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the numerous methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. Regardless of the device or platform you utilize, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to quickly and safely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important features. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for information on how to add digital signature to Word document on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to add digital signature to Word document on the run? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms approved within minutes without printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. No matter where your professional tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app download is required.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without the need to search for additional information on how to add digital signature to Word document:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your signature.
- Start completing the document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're through dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the required features to execute documents, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to add digital signature to Word document. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Certify a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right tools at hand. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to add digital signature to Word document on the fly with minimal input, you can use a comprehensive eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to quickly eSign and fill out documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a form on your iPhone without having to look for additional information on how to add digital signature to Word document:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature solution. It comes with built-in form modifying, essential eSignature tools, and a wide range of important features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to add digital signature to Word document” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-run gadget
Would you like to learn how to add digital signature to Word document on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your tablet regularly and require professional tools, or you are searching for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature within minutes without turning to shady third-party tools.
Here is how you can complete and certify a document on any Android device without having to look for extra information on how to add digital signature to Word document:
- Visit Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for signature.
- Review the executed document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to add digital signature to Word document on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find many options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t always ensure that the executed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the essential data protection and eCommerce frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to make best use of it!