Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: How to Create a Document to Sign Electronically
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to create a document to sign electronically
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten autograph and enhance almost any paper-driven, manual procedures. Signing documents electronically saves time, reduces costs, and gives you the power to sign contracts and business forms from anywhere and at any time, on any system. Keep reading to learn about the best way to start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signing electronically.
Follow the steps below to find out how to create a document to sign electronically:
- Open your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't be simpler to find out how to create a document to sign electronically than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your account, edit and sign templates, ask for signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to create a document to sign electronically with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management easily, you need to figure out how to create a document to sign electronically. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any type. The solution delivers lots of features to make eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Learn how to create a document to sign electronically like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming things of the past. You can now generate, send, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, get to know how to create a document to sign electronically and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications taking place in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, add employees, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to create a document to sign electronically with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with superior signing assistance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the easiest method to discover how to create a document to sign electronically?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF straightforward.
Where can I discover more about how to create a document to sign electronically?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a document and implement your newly acquired knowledge. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to create a document to sign electronically to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to do business online, you need to learn how to create a document to sign electronically. airSlate SignNow helps users manage this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. Based on the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 monthly if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and send out them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, generate form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to create a document to sign electronically vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Would you like to learn how to create a document to sign electronically? There’s a chance you can spend a substantial amount of time researching the needed information online or choose a more convenient solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately sign documents and request signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your time and figuring out how to create a document to sign electronically, go through these detailed instructions :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Select and add your file in preferred format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you wish to do next with an completed document.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are executed promptly and properly handled. Rather than learning how to create a document to sign electronically, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of guides on how to create a document to sign electronically. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your documents from the ease of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying documents quickly.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without the need to look for extra details on how to create a document to sign electronically:
- Find and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the required changes.
- Download or send the signed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or securely import your own), set up interactive fillable forms, set up document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to tedious research on how to create a document to sign electronically. Certify documents electronically anytime, from any platform that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
In case you wonder how to create a document to sign electronically easily, think about certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can complete the emailed document right from your preferred email service without the need of toggling between multiple third-party options or downloading document editing application.
Here is the best way to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail without the need to look for additional resources on how to create a document to sign electronically:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Select the required fields to complete the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic autograph by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. Regardless of the gadget or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to let you quickly and safely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for resources on how to create a document to sign electronically on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to create a document to sign electronically on the run? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the forms approved quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and mailing files back and forth. No matter where your working responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No application installation is required.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without having to look for extra information on how to create a document to sign electronically:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your signature.
- Start filling in document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously out and about. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to create a document to sign electronically. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Executing a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right solutions at hand. Instead of scrolling for hours and finding out how to create a document to sign electronically on the fly with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to quickly eSign and fill out forms online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on your iPhone without having to look for additional details on how to create a document to sign electronically:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or add a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature solution. It comes with built-in document editing, essential eSignature features, and a broad range of valuable features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to create a document to sign electronically” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form utilizing an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to find out how to create a document to sign electronically on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your phone on a regular basis and require pro-level tools, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature within minutes without switching to shady third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and sign a document on any Android device without having to search for additional details on how to create a document to sign electronically:
- Visit Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Look over the certified document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to create a document to sign electronically on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the executed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the essential data protection and eCommerce frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow today and find out how to make the most of it!