Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Do a Digital Signature in PDF
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to do a digital signature in PDF
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten autograph and streamline virtually any paper-based, manual tasks. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, reduces expenses, and offers you the flexibility to sign agreements and official forms from anywhere and anytime, on any system. Continue reading to discover the best way to start improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Follow the steps listed below to learn how to do a digital signature in PDF:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile with your personal information and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't get any simpler to find out how to do a digital signature in PDF than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your account, edit and sign templates, ask for signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to do a digital signature in PDF with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to know how to do a digital signature in PDF. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The service offers many functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Find out how to do a digital signature in PDF like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting things of the past. You can now create, send, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, get to know how to do a digital signature in PDF and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications happening in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your preferred applications. Embed your process into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Build group folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to do a digital signature in PDF with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your company with advanced signing guidance, bulk sending options, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the simplest way to learn how to do a digital signature in PDF?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF easy.
Where can I find out more about how to do a digital signature in PDF?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a PDF and apply your newly acquired knowledge. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to do a digital signature in PDF to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to learn how to do a digital signature in PDF. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. Based on the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court due to an eSignature.
How much does it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 monthly if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to do a digital signature in PDF vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a document electronically
Are you eager to learn how to do a digital signature in PDF? You can spend hours finding the needed information online or select a more useful option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly sign documents and request signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your resources and figuring out how to do a digital signature in PDF, follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Choose and upload your file in any format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you wish to do next with an executed document.
Get more control over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are completed on time and rightfully handled. Instead of learning how to do a digital signature in PDF, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature solution.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are numerous resources on how to do a digital signature in PDF. But what if we told you that you could sign your paperwork from the convenience of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into an effective assistant for executing documents in minutes.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to look for extra details on how to do a digital signature in PDF:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the executed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of resources is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or safely import your own), create online fillable forms, set up document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Say goodbye to monotonous research on how to do a digital signature in PDF. Certify paperwork electronically anytime, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you wonder how to do a digital signature in PDF easily, think about signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's straightforward, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can complete the received document right from your preferred email service without the need of toggling between different third-party options or installing document modifying software.
Here is the best way to complete and sign forms in Gmail without having to look for extra information on how to do a digital signature in PDF:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the required fields to complete the document.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic signature by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the numerous options to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the gadget or platform you utilize, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to easily and safely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other valuable features. Now that you've learned how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and look for information on how to do a digital signature in PDF on unreliable services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to do a digital signature in PDF when out and about? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the forms signed quickly without having printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. Regardless of where your working responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app download is necessary.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without having to look for extra details on how to do a digital signature in PDF:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your eAutograph.
- Start completing the document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the needed tools to sign, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to do a digital signature in PDF. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Executing a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right solutions at hand. Rather than scrolling for hours and finding out how to do a digital signature in PDF on the fly with minimal effort, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you quickly eSign and fill out documents online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a form on your iPhone without having to search for extra information on how to do a digital signature in PDF:
- Visit App Store and download the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It comes with built-in form editing, important eSignature features, and a wide array of useful capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to do a digital signature in PDF” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-run device
Would you like to learn how to do a digital signature in PDF on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your phone frequently and require professional features, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph within minutes without switching to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify a form on any Android device without having to search for additional information on how to do a digital signature in PDF:
- Go to Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a form or take a picture of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Look over the executed form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to do a digital signature in PDF on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t always ensure that the executed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the required compliance frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to take full advantage of it!