Start Your eSignature Journey: How to Get an eSignature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to get an eSignature
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten signature and improve virtually any paper-driven, manual procedures. Signing forms electronically helps save time, decreases expenses, and gives you the power to approve contracts and business forms from anyplace and at any time, on any device. Continue reading to discover how you can begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to understand how to get an eSignature:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and adjusting settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't get any simpler to learn how to get an eSignature than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your account, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Learn how to get an eSignature with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to know how to get an eSignature. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documents. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your company. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution provides lots of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can use. Find out how to get an eSignature like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the mobile app, learn how to get an eSignature and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes going on within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Embed your process into any third-party application and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Create group folders, invite workers, and add files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to get an eSignature with airSlate SignNow is smooth, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your business with advanced signing guidance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What’s the simplest way to discover how to get an eSignature?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need a web connection and an account. Sign up and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF simple.
Where can I discover more about how to get an eSignature?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a PDF and apply your newly obtained expertise. To find out more, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to get an eSignature to handle deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to understand how to get an eSignature. airSlate SignNow assists users manage this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. Based on the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be rejected by the court because of an eSignature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription starts at $8 per month if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents online and send out them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to get an eSignature versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a document online
Would you like to learn how to get an eSignature? There’s a chance you can spend hours researching the required guides online or select a more useful solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly execute documents and collect signatures.
To sign a document without wasting your time and learning how to get an eSignature, follow these detailed guidelines :
- Log into your account or create one.
- Choose and add your document in preferred format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you wish to do after that with an completed document.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your documents are executed promptly and properly handled. Instead of learning how to get an eSignature, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are numerous resources on how to get an eSignature. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your documents from the comfort of your favorite browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for certifying documents quickly.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to search for additional information on how to get an eSignature:
- Find and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the file and hit the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the required changes.
- Save to the cloud or send out the signed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted paperwork (or safely add your own), create interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. End tedious research on how to get an eSignature. Certify documents electronically at any time, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you wonder how to get an eSignature swiftly, think about signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can complete the emailed document directly from your favorite email service without the need of toggling between various third-party solutions or downloading document editing software.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify documents in Gmail without having to search for extra information on how to get an eSignature:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the needed fields to fill out the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic signature by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Signing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the numerous methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. No matter the device or platform you utilize, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to let you easily and safely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've learned how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for information on how to get an eSignature on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to get an eSignature when out and about? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork signed within minutes without printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. Regardless of where your professional duties may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app installation is required.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign paperwork in a mobile browser without having to search for extra details on how to get an eSignature:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your signature.
- Start completing the form using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the needed tools to sign, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to get an eSignature. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a form on an iPhone
Certify a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed solutions at hand. Instead of scrolling for hours and discovering how to get an eSignature on the fly with minimal effort, you can use an all-in-one eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you easily eSign and complete forms online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a document on your iPhone without the need to search for additional information on how to get an eSignature:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It comes with built-in document editing, important eSignature features, and a broad array of useful features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to get an eSignature” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to get an eSignature on your Android device? Whether you need to eSign on your phone on a regular basis and require pro-level features, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow app for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph in seconds without turning to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is the best way to complete and certify a form on any Android device without having to search for additional information on how to get an eSignature:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Review the certified form and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to get an eSignature on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t always ensure that the executed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the needed compliance standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and learn how to make the most of it!