Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Insert a Digital Signature into a Word Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to insert a digital signature into a Word document
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is here to replace your handwritten autograph and improve virtually any paper-based, manual processes. Signing forms electronically saves time, cuts costs, and offers you the agility to sign agreements and official forms from anywhere and anytime, on any system. Continue reading to learn about tips on how to begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps listed below to find out how to insert a digital signature into a Word document:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't be easier to learn how to insert a digital signature into a Word document than it is with airSlate SignNow. Create your profile, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to insert a digital signature into a Word document with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to figure out how to insert a digital signature into a Word document. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documentation. Finding a complex eSignature solution is essential for your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The platform delivers many functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Find out how to insert a digital signature into a Word document like a pro.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app, learn how to insert a digital signature into a Word document and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes happening in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Embed your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, add employees, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to insert a digital signature into a Word document with airSlate SignNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Digitally transform your company with superior signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest method to learn how to insert a digital signature into a Word document?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is an internet connection and an account. Register and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF simple.
Where can I discover more about how to insert a digital signature into a Word document?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a PDF and apply your newly obtained expertise. For more information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to insert a digital signature into a Word document to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to insert a digital signature into a Word document. airSlate SignNow assists users deal with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. In accordance with the UETA and ESIGN polices, no document can be rejected by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to use an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 per month if charged annually. Employing this plan, you can sign documents electronically and deliver them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, generate web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to insert a digital signature into a Word document vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file electronically
Would you like to discover how to insert a digital signature into a Word document? There’s a chance you can waste hours finding the required information online or choose a more convenient solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute documents and collect signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your resources and learning how to insert a digital signature into a Word document, follow these step-by-step guidelines :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Choose and add your file in any file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you wish to do next with an completed document.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your documents are executed promptly and properly handled. Instead of discovering how to insert a digital signature into a Word document, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are many guides on how to insert a digital signature into a Word document. But what if we told you that you could sign your documents from the ease of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents quickly.
Here's how you can certify files in Google Chrome without having to look for additional details on how to insert a digital signature into a Word document:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the needed adjustments.
- Save to the cloud or send out the signed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of features is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted documents (or securely import your own), set up online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. Put an end cumbersome research on how to insert a digital signature into a Word document. Sign documents online at any time, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you wonder how to insert a digital signature into a Word document easily, think about certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's effortless, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can certify the received attachments directly from your favorite email service without toggling between various third-party solutions or installing document modifying software.
Here is how you can complete and certify forms in Gmail without having to look for additional information on how to insert a digital signature into a Word document:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the necessary fields to complete the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual signature by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click on Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Signing papers in Gmail is only one of the numerous ways to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow provides. Regardless of the device or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to rapidly and safely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other useful features. Now that you've discovered how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for information on how to insert a digital signature into a Word document on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to insert a digital signature into a Word document on the go? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the forms approved in minutes without the need of printing and scanning, and sharing files back and forth. Regardless of where your working responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application download is required.
Here is how you can complete and eSign documents in a mobile browser without the need to search for additional details on how to insert a digital signature into a Word document:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in if you already have one .
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your signature.
- Start filling in document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the needed features to execute documents, collect signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to insert a digital signature into a Word document. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more flexible and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a form on an iPhone
Certify a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right tools at your fingertips. Rather than scrolling for hours and finding out how to insert a digital signature into a Word document on the move with minimal effort, you can use a comprehensive eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to quickly eSign and fill out paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on your iPhone without the need to search for additional details on how to insert a digital signature into a Word document:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or upload a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It comes with built-in document modifying, essential eSignature features, and a broad spectrum of valuable capabilities, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to insert a digital signature into a Word document” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-run gadget
Would you like to learn how to insert a digital signature into a Word document on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your phone frequently and need pro-level capabilities, or you are looking for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without switching to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to complete and certify a form on any Android device without having to look for additional details on how to insert a digital signature into a Word document:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for autograph.
- Review the executed form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get a copy to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to insert a digital signature into a Word document on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed form will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the required compliance standards and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and learn how to take full advantage of it!