Start Your eSignature Journey: How to Obtain an Electronic Signature
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to obtain an electronic signature
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten signature and improve virtually any paper-based, manual tasks. Signing forms in electronic format saves time, cuts costs, and gives you the flexibility to sign contracts and business forms from anywhere and anytime, on any system. Read on to learn about tips on how to start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Follow the steps listed below to find out how to obtain an electronic signature:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal information and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't be simpler to find out how to obtain an electronic signature than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your account, modify and sign templates, ask for signatures, and monitor every action taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to obtain an electronic signature with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to know how to obtain an electronic signature. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documentation. Getting a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your business. If you want professional document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is instinctive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The service delivers dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Learn how to obtain an electronic signature like a professional.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, get to know how to obtain an electronic signature and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Be aware of modifications occurring within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and find out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite programs. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Make team folders, add workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to obtain an electronic signature with airSlate SignNow is smooth, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your company with innovative signing guidance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to discover how to obtain an electronic signature?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and an account. Register and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file straightforward.
Where can I find out more about how to obtain an electronic signature?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a document and use your newly obtained knowledge. For more information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to obtain an electronic signature to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to understand how to obtain an electronic signature. airSlate SignNow helps users deal with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable symbol. According to the ESIGN and UETA polices, no document can be declined by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic subscription begins at $8 per month if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. Additionally, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, generate templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to obtain an electronic signature versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Are you eager to learn how to obtain an electronic signature? There’s a chance you can spend a substantial amount of time researching the needed information online or select a more convenient solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly sign paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your resources and figuring out how to obtain an electronic signature, go through these detailed guidelines :
- Sign into your account or set up one.
- Choose and upload your document in any file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you would like to do next with an completed document.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are completed promptly and properly handled. Rather than learning how to obtain an electronic signature, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of guides on how to obtain an electronic signature. But what if we told you there would be a chance for you to sign your documents from the comfort of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents quickly.
Here's the best way to certify files in Google Chrome without the need to look for extra details on how to obtain an electronic signature:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Select the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> select Sign.
- Click Save and Close to apply the required changes.
- Download or send out the signed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of resources is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded documents (or safely add your own), create online fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Put an end tedious research on how to obtain an electronic signature. Sign documents electronically at any time, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you are curious about how to obtain an electronic signature swiftly, consider certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can certify the received document right from your preferred email platform without the need of toggling between various third-party vendors or downloading document modifying software.
Here is the best way to complete and sign forms in Gmail without having to search for additional resources on how to obtain an electronic signature:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the necessary fields to complete the document.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual signature by typing in and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. Regardless of the gadget or platform you utilize, airSlate SignNow is robust enough to enable you to quickly and securely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other important features. Now that you've discovered how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for resources on how to obtain an electronic signature on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to obtain an electronic signature on the run? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork approved in minutes without printing and scanning, and sending documents back and forth. No matter where your working responsibilities may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application installation is needed.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign documents using a mobile browser without the need to look for extra information on how to obtain an electronic signature:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your eAutograph.
- Start completing the document utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being continuously on the go. You'll get all the required features to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to obtain an electronic signature. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Executing a form is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the needed solutions at hand. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to obtain an electronic signature on the move with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It lets you easily eSign and complete forms online from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without having to look for additional information on how to obtain an electronic signature:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical document or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature solution. It includes built-in form modifying, essential eSignature tools, and a wide range of valuable features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to obtain an electronic signature” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a form using an Android-run gadget
Would you like to learn how to obtain an electronic signature on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your phone frequently and need advanced tools, or you are searching for one-time signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding signature in seconds without switching to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is the best way to fill out and sign a document on any Android device without the need to search for extra details on how to obtain an electronic signature:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a document or take a picture of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Review the executed document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
When you google “how to obtain an electronic signature on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find many options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the executed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the needed compliance frameworks and polices. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to make the most of it!