Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: How to Put a Digital Signature on a Word Document
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to put a digital signature on a Word document
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten autograph and enhance virtually any paper-based, manual procedures. Signing documents electronically helps save time, decreases expenses, and offers you the power to sign deals and official forms from anywhere and at any time, on any system. Continue reading to discover the best way to begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signature electronically.
Follow the steps below to find out how to put a digital signature on a Word document:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the page.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It couldn't be simpler to find out how to put a digital signature on a Word document than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your profile, edit and sign templates, ask for signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to put a digital signature on a Word document with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to figure out how to put a digital signature on a Word document. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documents. Choosing a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your company. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The service offers lots of functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Find out how to put a digital signature on a Word document like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, learn how to put a digital signature on a Word document and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications happening within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite apps. Implement your process into any third-party application and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Make group folders, add employees, and add records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions available on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to put a digital signature on a Word document with airSlate SignNow is easy, safe ans affordable . Digitally transform your company with innovative signing guidance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest method to discover how to put a digital signature on a Word document?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF effortless.
Where can I discover more about how to put a digital signature on a Word document?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a document and apply your newly acquired expertise. To find out more, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to put a digital signature on a Word document to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to understand how to put a digital signature on a Word document. airSlate SignNow helps users manage this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. In accordance with the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be rejected by the court because of an eSignature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan starts at $8 per month if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents electronically and send out them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, generate templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Consequently, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to put a digital signature on a Word document versus with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a document online
Are you eager to discover how to put a digital signature on a Word document? You can waste a substantial amount of time researching the needed guides online or go with a more convenient option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly execute paperwork and collect signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your resources and figuring out how to put a digital signature on a Word document, follow these step-by-step instructions :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Choose and upload your file in any format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, click My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your document.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you wish to do next with an completed document.
Get more power over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your paperwork are executed promptly and properly handled. Rather than discovering how to put a digital signature on a Word document, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are numerous guides on how to put a digital signature on a Word document. But what if we told you that you could sign your paperwork from the comfort of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can transform Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents in minutes.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to search for additional information on how to put a digital signature on a Word document:
- Find and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the needed changes.
- Download or send out the executed document via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-drafted papers (or securely add your own), set up interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. Put an end tiresome research on how to put a digital signature on a Word document. Sign paperwork electronically anytime, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you wonder how to put a digital signature on a Word document quickly, think about certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's effortless, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can certify the emailed attachments directly from your favorite email service without toggling between various third-party services or installing document modifying software.
Here is the best way to fill out and certify forms in Gmail without the need to search for extra resources on how to put a digital signature on a Word document:
- Visit Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and click on the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the needed fields to fill out the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your virtual signature by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Executing paperwork in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow provides. Regardless of the device or platform you utilize, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to rapidly and securely set up multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other useful features. Now that you've figured out how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for resources on how to put a digital signature on a Word document on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to put a digital signature on a Word document when out and about? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork approved quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and sharing documents back and forth. Regardless of where your working tasks may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No application download is required.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign documents in a mobile browser without the need to look for additional details on how to put a digital signature on a Word document:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to add your signature.
- Start completing the document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the required tools to sign, request signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to put a digital signature on a Word document. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to certify a form on an iPhone
Certify a document is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right tools at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for hours and discovering how to put a digital signature on a Word document on the fly with minimal input, you can use a universal eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to easily eSign and fill out forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can fill out and sign a document on your iPhone without the need to search for extra information on how to put a digital signature on a Word document:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start adding a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical copy or upload a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature solution. It includes built-in document editing, essential eSignature features, and a broad spectrum of valuable features, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to put a digital signature on a Word document” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-run device
Would you like to learn how to put a digital signature on a Word document on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your tablet regularly and need professional features, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph in seconds without turning to shady third-party tools.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on any Android device without the need to look for extra information on how to put a digital signature on a Word document:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be certified.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Look over the executed document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download a copy to your phone or share it with other people.
If you google “how to put a digital signature on a Word document on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the completed form will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning solution enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the needed data protection and eCommerce frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and discover how to take full advantage of it!