Improve Your Google Experience: How to Put Your Signature on Google Docs
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to put your signature on Google Docs
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten signature and streamline virtually any paper-based, manual processes. Signing documents in electronic format saves time, cuts expenses, and offers you the agility to approve agreements and official forms from anywhere and anytime, on any system. Continue reading to learn about how you can start enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Take the following steps below to find out how to put your signature on Google Docs:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and changing settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's name.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't get any easier to learn how to put your signature on Google Docs than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your account, modify and sign templates, request signatures, and keep track of every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to put your signature on Google Docs with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to figure out how to put your signature on Google Docs. Otherwise, you risk being overloaded with paperwork. Getting a complex eSignature solution is vital for your company. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The platform offers lots of features to create eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the functionality you can utilize. Learn how to put your signature on Google Docs like a pro.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming things of the past. You can now create, send, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app, learn how to put your signature on Google Docs and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes happening in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, add employees, and add more files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to put your signature on Google Docs with airSlate SignNow is smooth, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your organization with superior signing guidance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the best way to learn how to put your signature on Google Docs?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, you only need an internet connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file easy.
Where can I read more about how to put your signature on Google Docs?Register a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Add a PDF and implement your newly obtained expertise. For more information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to put your signature on Google Docs to manage deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to do business online, you need to understand how to put your signature on Google Docs. airSlate SignNow assists users deal with this task. Create an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the ability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. According to the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be rejected by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much will it cost to have an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 per month if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and send out them for signing. In addition, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, create form templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF or select any of those that you have in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But with regards to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to put your signature on Google Docs vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file electronically
Would you like to find out how to put your signature on Google Docs? You can spend a substantial amount of time finding the required information online or go with a more convenient option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can instantly execute paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a file without wasting your time and learning how to put your signature on Google Docs, follow these step-by-step guidelines :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Choose and upload your file in any file format.
- Using the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your electronic autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and pick what you wish to do next with an completed copy.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and make sure that your paperwork are executed on time and properly handled. Instead of learning how to put your signature on Google Docs, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature solution.
How to complete and execute a document in Google
There are numerous resources on how to put your signature on Google Docs. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your paperwork from the comfort of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can turn Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing papers quickly.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to search for extra details on how to put your signature on Google Docs:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, create one and then> click Sign.
- Click Save and Close to use the required changes.
- Download or send out the executed form via Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of tools is not limited to signing only. You can use the pre-uploaded paperwork (or safely import your own), create online fillable forms, configure document templates to use repeatedly, etc. End tiresome research on how to put your signature on Google Docs. Certify paperwork online anytime, from any device that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed document in Gmail
If you are curious about how to put your signature on Google Docs quickly, think about signing from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's effortless, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can execute the emailed document directly from your preferred email platform without the need of toggling between different third-party options or downloading document editing software.
Here is how you can fill out and certify paperwork in Gmail without the need to search for additional resources on how to put your signature on Google Docs:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Select the required fields to fill out the file.
- Choose My Signature and set up your electronic signature by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the changes.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the multiple options to certify paperwork airSlate SignNow offers. Regardless of the device or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to enable you to quickly and safely configure multi-level eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other useful capabilities. Now that you've figured out how to eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for resources on how to put your signature on Google Docs on untrustworthy services.
How to eSign a form in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to put your signature on Google Docs on the go? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the paperwork signed quickly without the need of printing and scanning, and sharing files back and forth. Regardless of where your working responsibilities may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our solution for mobile browsers. No app download is necessary.
Here is how you can fill out and eSign documents in a mobile browser without having to search for additional details on how to put your signature on Google Docs:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to add your eAutograph.
- Start filling in document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close as soon as you're done working with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, request signatures, and deal with eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to put your signature on Google Docs. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and eco-friendly ways of managing your documents.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Certify a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right solutions at hand. Rather than scrolling for relentlessly and finding out how to put your signature on Google Docs on the go with minimal effort, you can use an all-in-one eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to quickly eSign and fill out forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a form on your iPhone without having to search for extra information on how to put your signature on Google Docs:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow application.
- Start adding a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical copy or upload a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done as soon as finished > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It comes with built-in form modifying, essential eSignature tools, and a broad range of useful features, such as offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to put your signature on Google Docs” research. Make the airSlate SignNow application a go-to tool for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document utilizing an Android-operated device
Would you like to learn how to put your signature on Google Docs on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your phone frequently and require advanced features, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow is here for you. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily create a legally-binding autograph within minutes without turning to shady third-party tools.
Here is how you can fill out and certify a document on any Android device without having to look for additional details on how to put your signature on Google Docs:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Upload a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Look over the certified document and tap the checkmark symbol to save the changes.
- Download an executed form to your phone or share it with other people.
When you google “how to put your signature on Google Docs on your mobile phone phone with ease” you might find multiple options. Nevertheless, “easy” doesn’t necessarily ensure that the completed copy will be legally binding and professional-looking. Our award-winning solution allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the required compliance frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and learn how to make the most of it!