Find All You Need to Know: How to Sign a PDF Online
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to sign a PDF online
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to replace your handwritten autograph and streamline virtually any paper-based, manual procedures. Signing documents electronically saves time, cuts costs, and offers you the agility to sign contracts and business forms from anyplace and anytime, on any device. Continue reading to learn about the best way to begin improving your approval workflows and sign and send out documents for signing electronically.
Complete the following steps below to discover how to sign a PDF online:
- Launch your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and altering settings.
- Design and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It couldn't be simpler to learn how to sign a PDF online than it is with airSlate SignNow. Make your account, edit and sign templates, request signatures, and monitor every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to sign a PDF online with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to know how to sign a PDF online. Otherwise, you risk being confused with paperwork. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is essential for your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The platform offers dozens of features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can utilize. Find out how to sign a PDF online like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are quickly getting stuff of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app, get to know how to sign a PDF online and manage forms and contracts from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about changes going on in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Make group folders, add workers, and add records to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to sign a PDF online with airSlate SignNow is easy, secure ans affordable . Electronically transform your organization with sophisticated signing assistance, bulk mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the simplest way to discover how to sign a PDF online?To get started with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and a subscription. Create your account and get access to an user-friendly interface that makes eSigning any PDF file simple.
Where can I read more about how to sign a PDF online?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to learn more. Upload a document and use your newly acquired knowledge. For additional information, explore the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to sign a PDF online to handle deals online?More and more people are shifting from paper-based documen workflow, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to sign a PDF online. airSlate SignNow helps users deal with this task. Sign up for an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without the need of face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Yes. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. Based on the UETA and ESIGN regulations, no document can be declined by the court due to an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature solution?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 per month if billed annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile application, generate web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
How to sign a PDF online vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and eSign a a file electronically
Are you eager to discover how to sign a PDF online? There’s a chance you can spend a substantial amount of time finding the needed information online or go with a more useful option like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can immediately sign paperwork and request signatures.
To sign a file without wasting your resources and figuring out how to sign a PDF online, follow these step-by-step guidelines :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Choose and add your file in any file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and generate your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to complete and annotate your paperwork.
- Go to your Dashboard and select what you wish to do after that with an executed copy.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are executed promptly and properly managed. Rather than discovering how to sign a PDF online, use airSlate SignNow, a versatile eSignature service.
How to fill out and execute a document in Google
There are plenty of resources on how to sign a PDF online. But what if we told you that you could sign your documents from the ease of your go-to browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing papers quickly.
Here's the best way to certify paperwork in Google Chrome without the need to look for extra information on how to sign a PDF online:
- Locate and install the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the file and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Select My signature, generate one and then> click Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to use the needed changes.
- Download or send out the executed form through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's suite of resources is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-drafted paperwork (or safely import your own), create online fillable forms, set up document templates to use in the future, etc. End tiresome research on how to sign a PDF online. Sign documents electronically at any time, from any device that works with Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
If you are curious about how to sign a PDF online swiftly, think about certifying from within Gmail with the help of our add-on. It's effortless, safe, and doesn't require printing or scanning. Moreover, you can execute the received document right from your preferred email service without the need of toggling between multiple third-party solutions or installing document editing application.
Here is how you can fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail without having to search for extra information on how to sign a PDF online:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace and install the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed file and hit the airSlate SignNow symbol in the topper-right corner.
- Pick the necessary fields to fill out the file.
- Select My Signature and set up your virtual autograph by typing in and drawing, or uploading one.
- Click Save and close to apply and save the modifications.
Signing documents in Gmail is only one of the numerous methods to certify documents airSlate SignNow offers. No matter the device or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you quickly and securely set up complex eSignature workflows with role-based signing, Audit Trail, and other important capabilities. Now that you've discovered how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to waste your time and efforts and look for information on how to sign a PDF online on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you curious how to sign a PDF online on the go? airSlate SignNow helps everyone to get the forms approved quickly without having printing and scanning, and mailing files back and forth. No matter where your professional duties may take you, you can handle your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app download is necessary.
Here is the best way to fill out and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without having to look for extra information on how to sign a PDF online:
- In your mobile browser, visit the airSlate SignNow website.
- Set up an account with us or log in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the form to put your signature.
- Start filling in form utilizing the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're done working with the form.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to multitasking and being constantly on the go. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, collect signatures, and manage eSignature workflows directly from your browser without learning how to sign a PDF online. Take the full advantage of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to complete a document on an iPhone
Certify a document is annoying and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your workspace and don't have the right solutions at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for hours and discovering how to sign a PDF online on the move with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature solution, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It enables you to easily eSign and complete forms electronically from your phone or tablet, even when you're not connected to the internet.
Here is how you can complete and sign a document on your iPhone without having to look for additional information on how to sign a PDF online:
- Visit App Store and install the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a document by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a photo of your physical document or add a digital one.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature using your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a powerful eSignature application. It includes built-in document modifying, essential eSignature features, and a broad array of important capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't waste a minute on your “how to sign a PDF online” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to solution for your daily document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-operated device
Would you like to find out how to sign a PDF online on your Android device? Regardless of whether you need to eSign on your phone regularly and need professional capabilities, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding signature in seconds without switching to unreliable third-party tools.
Here is the best way to complete and certify a document on any Android device without the need to look for additional information on how to sign a PDF online:
- Visit Google Play and install the airSlate SignNow mobile app.
- Add a document or take a photo of the one that needs to be signed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area left for signature.
- Review the certified document and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Get an executed form to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to sign a PDF online on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t always ensure that the executed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application allows anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while remaining within the essential compliance frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow now and find out how to take full advantage of it!