Try Seamless eSignatures: How to Use an Electronic Signature in Word
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use an electronic signature in Word
The airSlate SignNow eSignature solution is ready to substitute your handwritten autograph and improve almost any paper-driven, manual procedures. Signing documents electronically helps save time, cuts expenses, and gives you the flexibility to approve deals and official forms from anywhere and anytime, on any device. Read on to learn about tips on how to begin enhancing your approval workflows and sign and send documents for signature electronically.
Complete the following steps below to learn how to use an electronic signature in Word:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and altering configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't get any simpler to learn how to use an electronic signature in Word than it is with airSlate SignNow. Register your profile, modify and sign templates, ask for signatures, and track every activity taken to your documents.
How it works
Rate your experience
Find out how to use an electronic signature in Word with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to figure out how to use an electronic signature in Word. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documents. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is crucial for you and your company. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The solution offers dozens of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Uploading documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Learn how to use an electronic signature in Word like a professional.
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and also the physical delivery of documents are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the mobile app, get to know how to use an electronic signature in Word and manage forms and contracts from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications occurring within your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Build group folders, add employees, and add more files to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives on the market that have eSignature, but learning how to use an electronic signature in Word with airSlate SignNow is smooth, safe ans affordable . Electronically transform your organization with sophisticated signing guidance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
What is the easiest way to discover how to use an electronic signature in Word?To start with airSlate SignNow eSignature, all you need is a web connection and an account. Sign up and get access to an intuitive interface that makes eSigning any PDF straightforward.
Where can I learn more about how to use an electronic signature in Word?Create a airSlate SignNow account and take a few Starter Tutorials to acquire more information. Upload a document and apply your newly obtained knowledge. For additional information, check out the Help Center.
Do I need to know how to use an electronic signature in Word to manage deals online?More and more people are moving away from paper-based documen management, so to conduct business online, you need to learn how to use an electronic signature in Word. airSlate SignNow assists users cope with this task. Register an account and get legally-binding eSignatures and the capability to close deals without face-to-face meetings.
Is eSignature legal?Sure. eSignature is a valid, legally-binding, and enforceable sign. In accordance with the UETA and ESIGN polices, no document can be rejected by the court because of an electronic signature.
How much does it cost to have an eSignature platform?The airSlate SignNow Basic plan begins at $8 per month if charged annually. Using this plan, you can sign documents online and send them for signing. Moreover, you can use the airSlate SignNow mobile app, create web templates, and eSign PDFs.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
How to use an electronic signature in Word vs. with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and eSign a a file online
Are you eager to discover how to use an electronic signature in Word? There’s a chance you can waste hours researching the needed guides online or choose a more useful solution like airSlate SignNow. With airSlate SignNow, you can quickly sign paperwork and request signatures.
To add a signature to a document without wasting your resources and learning how to use an electronic signature in Word, follow these step-by-step guidelines :
- Sign into your account or create one.
- Select and upload your document in any file format.
- From the Fill Out Myself toolbox, hit My Signature and create your digitized autograph.
- Use other fields to fill out and annotate your paperwork.
- Head to Dashboard and select what you would like to do next with an executed copy.
Gain more power over your eSignature workflows and ensure that your paperwork are completed on time and rightfully managed. Rather than discovering how to use an electronic signature in Word, use airSlate SignNow, a multipurpose eSignature service.
How to fill out and sign a document in Google
There are many guides on how to use an electronic signature in Word. But what if we told you that you could add a signature to your paperwork from the convenience of your preferred browser? With airSlate SignNow, you can convert Google Chrome into a powerful assistant for executing documents in minutes.
Here's how you can certify paperwork in Google Chrome without having to look for extra details on how to use an electronic signature in Word:
- Locate and set up the airSlate SignNow extension from Chrome Web Store.
- Choose the document and click the Open in airSlate SignNow button.
- Choose My signature, generate one and then> select Sign.
- Hit Save and Close to apply the needed changes.
- Download or send the executed document through Gmail.
The airSlate SignNow's set of resources is not limited to certifying only. You can use the pre-uploaded papers (or safely import your own), create interactive fillable forms, configure document templates to use in the future, etc. Say goodbye to cumbersome research on how to use an electronic signature in Word. Sign paperwork electronically anytime, from any platform that supports Google Chrome.
How to eSign an emailed attachment in Gmail
In case you are curious about how to use an electronic signature in Word swiftly, think about certifying from within Gmail by using our add-on. It's straightforward, secure, and doesn't require printing or scanning. In addition, you can certify the received document directly from your preferred email platform without toggling between different third-party options or installing document editing application.
Here is the best way to complete and sign forms in Gmail without the need to look for extra information on how to use an electronic signature in Word:
- Head to Google Workspace Marketplace and get the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Open the emailed document and click on the airSlate SignNow icon in the topper-right corner.
- Choose the required fields to complete the papers.
- Select My Signature and set up your electronic signature by entering and drawing, or adding one.
- Hit Save and close to apply and save the adjustments.
Executing documents in Gmail is only one of the numerous options to certify documents airSlate SignNow provides. Regardless of the device or operating system you use, airSlate SignNow is powerful enough to let you rapidly and securely configure complex eSignature workflows with role-based execution, Audit Trail, and other useful capabilities. Now that you've figured out how you can eSign in Gmail, you no longer need to spend your time and efforts and search for information on how to use an electronic signature in Word on unreliable services.
How to eSign a document in a mobile browser
Are you wondering how to use an electronic signature in Word on the run? airSlate SignNow enables everyone to get the paperwork approved in minutes without the need of printing and scanning, and mailing documents back and forth. No matter where your professional duties may take you, you can manage your eSignature from anywhere with our service for mobile browsers. No app installation is necessary.
Here is the best way to complete and eSign paperwork using a mobile browser without having to search for extra information on how to use an electronic signature in Word:
- In your mobile browser, go to the airSlate SignNow website.
- Create an account with us or sign in to your existing one.
- Tap anywhere on the document to put your eAutograph.
- Start completing the document using the toolbar on the left.
- Tap Save & close once you're through dealing with the copy.
airSlate SignNow can be a life-saver if you're used to doing many things at a time and being constantly out and about. You'll get all the needed tools to execute documents, request signatures, and manage eSignature workflows right from your browser without learning how to use an electronic signature in Word. Get the most out of the airSlate SignNow for mobile browsers and enjoy more versatile and paperless ways of managing your paperwork.
How to certify a document on an iPhone
Executing a form is frustrating and time-consuming, especially if you're not at your desk and don't have the right tools at your fingertips. Instead of scrolling for relentlessly and discovering how to use an electronic signature in Word on the fly with minimal effort, you can use a universal eSignature platform, airSlate SignNow iOS app. It allows you to quickly eSign and complete paperwork online from your phone or tablet, even when you're offline.
Here is how you can complete and sign a form on your iPhone without the need to search for extra details on how to use an electronic signature in Word:
- Go to App Store and download the airSlate SignNow app.
- Start importing a form by tapping the Create button at the bottom of your screen.
- Take a picture of your physical copy or upload a digital version.
- Tap Myself > Signature and draw a signature with your finger.
- Tap Done once completed > Save.
airSlate SignNow, a robust eSignature application. It includes built-in form modifying, essential eSignature features, and a broad spectrum of useful capabilities, including offline mode, in-person signing, Audit Trail, etc. Don't spend any minute on your “how to use an electronic signature in Word” research. Make the airSlate SignNow app a go-to tool for your day-to-day document-based workflows.
How to eSign a document using an Android-operated gadget
Would you like to find out how to use an electronic signature in Word on your Android device? No matter if you need to eSign on your phone frequently and need professional tools, or you are looking for one-off signing, airSlate SignNow got you covered. With the airSlate SignNow application for Android, you can easily add a legally-binding autograph within minutes without switching to unreliable third-party solutions.
Here is the best way to complete and certify a form on any Android device without the need to search for additional information on how to use an electronic signature in Word:
- Go to Google Play and set up the airSlate SignNow app.
- Upload a form or take a photo of the one that needs to be executed.
- Tap Signature to draw one and drag it to the area designated for autograph.
- Review the executed form and tap the checkmark sign to save the changes.
- Download a copy to your phone or share it with other parties.
If you google “how to use an electronic signature in Word on your mobile phone phone effortlessly” you might find multiple options. However, “easy” doesn’t necessarily guarantee that the executed copy will be legally binding and neat. Our award-winning application enables anyone to add or request signatures using any Android device while staying within the needed data protection and eCommerce frameworks and regulations. Try airSlate SignNow today and find out how to make best use of it!