Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Legally-binding Digital Signatures
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to use legally-binding digital signatures feature
Is your business willing to cut inefficiencies by three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Take the following steps listed below to use the legally-binding digital signatures functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and changing settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Input the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to begin to edit document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It can't be easier to use the legally-binding digital signatures feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even when on the run. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Legally-binding digital signatures: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management effortlessly, you need to use legally-binding digital signatures. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for your organization. If you want expert document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any sort. The platform delivers lots of features for making eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or creating a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the functionality you can use. Would like to get the most out of legally-binding digital signatures?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are quickly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take advantage of legally-binding digital signatures from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications occurring in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your favorite applications. Embed your process into any third-party app and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Create team folders, invite employees, and include files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have legally-binding digital signatures, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with advanced signing guidance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting demands.
How can I use the legally-binding digital signatures and handle documents electronically?To make use of the legally-binding digital signatures, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the things your company needs to achieve its targets. Regardless of what software you choose, make sure it’s set up to meet the regulations and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the legally-binding digital signatures?To quickly receive the legally-binding digital signatures, try a cloud-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the legally-binding digital signatures?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I find out more about the legally-binding digital signatures?To learn more about the legally-binding digital signatures, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the legally-binding digital signatures without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use legally-binding digital signatures even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for legally-binding digital signatures
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
Locating powerful legally-binding digital signatures capabilities can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our solution with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the legally-binding digital signatures feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and ultizing the legally-binding digital signatures feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the legally-binding digital signatures functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the legally-binding digital signatures feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the legally-binding digital signatures feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that lets you use the legally-binding digital signatures features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the legally-binding digital signatures capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out empty fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that enables you to manage your paperwork using the legally-binding digital signatures feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go using the legally-binding digital signatures functionality but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the legally-binding digital signatures capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add extra fields for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you apply the legally-binding digital signatures and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the legally-binding digital signatures functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the legally-binding digital signatures functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the legally-binding digital signatures feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You quickly access the legally-binding digital signatures features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-run device. After a fast installation process, you’ll be able to fill out and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the legally-binding digital signatures functionality:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The whole process of using the legally-binding digital signatures functionality on your smartphone requires only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!