Explore Your Digital Signature – Questions Answered: Online Digital Signature Maker
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use online digital signature maker feature
Is your business willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the intuitive interface and step-by-step instructions.
Follow the steps below to use the online digital signature maker functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and visit signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal information and changing configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's name.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the online digital signature maker feature. It's available on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the move. Skip printing and scanning, labor-intensive filing, and costly papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online digital signature maker: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management smoothly, you need to take advantage of online digital signature maker. Otherwise, you risk being overwhelmed with documentation. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is essential for your business. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, affordable, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a shot.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The service provides many functions for making eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Want to get the most out of online digital signature maker?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now create, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the capabilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and take full advantage of online digital signature maker from anywhere.
- Monitor documents. Be aware of changes happening within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your preferred programs. Implement your process into any third-party app and manage habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create group folders, add employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have online digital signature maker, but airSlate SignNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with innovative signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting requirements.
How do I use the online digital signature maker and handle documents electronically?To use the online digital signature maker, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s established to meet the regulations and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to use the online digital signature maker?To quickly get the online digital signature maker, try a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the online digital signature maker?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required in terms of notarization.
Where can I learn more about the online digital signature maker?For additional details on the online digital signature maker, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online digital signature maker without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use online digital signature maker even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow features for online digital signature maker
How to fill out and sign documents online
Finding powerful online digital signature maker features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online digital signature maker feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Add more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from others.
When finished editing and using the online digital signature maker feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the online digital signature maker functionality when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that expand your browser capabilities. Install the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the online digital signature maker feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the online digital signature maker feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, send it to other parties, create a multi-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the online digital signature maker functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online digital signature maker features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to continue with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature solution that allows you to manage your paperwork utilizing the online digital signature maker feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go by means of the online digital signature maker capabilities but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature tool is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online digital signature maker capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and add extra fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you use the online digital signature maker and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software setups; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign documents on iOS
If you need the online digital signature maker functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online digital signature maker functionality:
- Go to App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature app and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the online digital signature maker functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other parties. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the online digital signature maker features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-run device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online digital signature maker feature:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of using the online digital signature maker feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply changes. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!