Unlock the Power of eSignature: Online Electronic Signature Service
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use online electronic signature service feature
Is your organization willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collection turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Take the following steps below to use the online electronic signature service functionality in minutes:
- Open your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and changing settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Return to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow using more features.
It couldn't get any easier to use the online electronic signature service feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online electronic signature service: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to utilize online electronic signature service. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documents. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and safe, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution delivers dozens of functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of online electronic signature service?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and take advantage of online electronic signature service from anywhere.
- Keep track of templates. Be aware of modifications occurring in your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and discover the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and run recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build team folders, invite workers, and include records to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives on the market that have online electronic signature service, but airSlate SignNow provides you with a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with sophisticated signing guidance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or select any of the ones that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting demands.
How can I utilize the online electronic signature service and manage documents online?To make use of the online electronic signature service, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the things your organization needs to airSlate SignNow its targets. Regardless of what service you choose, ensure it’s established to meet the polices and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the online electronic signature service?To quickly receive the online electronic signature service, try a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But when it comes to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature tool in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the online electronic signature service?Depending on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the online electronic signature service?To learn more about the online electronic signature service, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly select airSlate SignNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online electronic signature service without registering an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use online electronic signature service even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for online electronic signature service
How to complete and sign documents online
Getting powerful online electronic signature service capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an easy-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online electronic signature service feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Drop extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the online electronic signature service feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the online electronic signature service feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific programs that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online electronic signature service feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or modify it with additional fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and decide on how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the online electronic signature service feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, create a re-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the online electronic signature service functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online electronic signature service capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the online electronic signature service feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to promptly sign documents on the go utilizing the online electronic signature service capabilities but don’t want to install additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online electronic signature service features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you use the online electronic signature service and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the online electronic signature service functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online electronic signature service functionality:
- Open App Store, locate airSlate SignNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the online electronic signature service feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign documents on Android
You rapidly access the online electronic signature service functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a fast installation process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online electronic signature service functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the online electronic signature service functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!