Try Seamless eSignatures: Online Signature on Word
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use online signature on Word feature
Is your company willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature gathering turn into minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps listed below to use the online signature on Word functionality in minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the page.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard page.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's name.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using more features.
It can't be simpler to use the online signature on Word feature. It's accessible on your mobile devices as well. Install the airSlate SignNow app for iOS or Android and manage your custom-made eSignature workflows even when on the go. Skip printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online signature on Word: Level up your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to use online signature on Word. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with paperwork. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for your company. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, affordable, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without a learning curve of any kind. The solution provides many functions to make eSignature workflows easier. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can use. Want to get the most out of online signature on Word?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly turning into things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and benefit from online signature on Word from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes happening within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and find out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved programs. Embed your process into any third-party app and run habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, invite employees, and add more files to work on.
There are a variety of other solutions on the market that have online signature on Word, but airSlate SignNow offers you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your business with advanced signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, add a PDF file or select any of the ones that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any mark or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How can I use the online signature on Word and manage documents digitally?To make use of the online signature on Word, you need a reliable eSignature platform that encompasses the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. No matter which software you select, make sure it’s established to match the rules and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to use the online signature on Word?To quickly receive the online signature on Word, try a web-based eSignature platform like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an easy-to-use user interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to use the online signature on Word?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I read more about the online signature on Word?For more information on the online signature on Word, read airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online signature on Word without creatung an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use online signature on Word even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you get a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow functionality for online signature on Word
How to fill out and sign documents online
Finding advanced online signature on Word features can be challenging unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to quickly fill out and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature on Word feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add more fillable areas with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the online signature on Word feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, wherever you are and any time you need it!
How to complete and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the online signature on Word feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature on Word feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after applying the online signature on Word feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a re-usable template, and so on. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to fill out and sign forms in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. airSlate SignNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the online signature on Word capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature on Word features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete blank fields and add your legally-binding eSignature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to manage your documents using the online signature on Word feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to rapidly sign documents on the go using the online signature on Word functionality but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a perfect solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signature on Word features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more areas for other people to fill out.
- Add My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
When you use the online signature on Word and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the online signature on Word functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow app for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature on Word functionality:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to complete blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the online signature on Word functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You rapidly access the online signature on Word functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signature on Word functionality:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the changes.
The whole process of using the online signature on Word functionality on your smartphone takes only a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with airSlate SignNow!