Get Started with eSignature: Online Signing Tool
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use online signing tool feature
Is your business willing to reduce inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature collecting turn into a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the online signing tool functionality in a matter of minutes:
- Launch your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial or log in utilizing your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and changing configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing more features.
It can't get any simpler to use the online signing tool feature. It's accessible on your mobile phones as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming submitting, and costly document delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
Online signing tool: Level up your workflow with signNow
To handle your document management efficiently, you need to utilize online signing tool. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with documentation. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for your company. If you want professional document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give signNow a try.
signNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any kind. The platform offers dozens of features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, bulk mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of online signing tool?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly getting things of the past. You can now generate, send out, and eSign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Set up the app and take advantage of online signing tool from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Know about changes happening in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with coworkers. Build team folders, add workers, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions on the market that have online signing tool, but signNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with superior signing assistance, bulk mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to signNow, add a PDF or choose any of the ones that you have in your account. Use the My Signature option and choose a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I use the online signing tool and manage documents electronically?To use the online signing tool, you need a trustworthy eSignature platform that encompasses the things your organization needs to signNow its objectives. No matter which service you choose, make sure it’s established to match the rules and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to utilize the online signing tool?To rapidly receive the online signing tool, use a cloud-based eSignature solution like signNow. Take advantage of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature tool in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the online signing tool?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the online signing tool?For more information on the online signing tool, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the online signing tool without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from signNow can use online signing tool even when they don’t have a signNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it up, accept to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
SignNow capabilities for online signing tool
How to fill out and sign forms online
Getting powerful online signing tool capabilities can be difficult unless you have a signNow account. Our solution with an intuitive interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and electronically sign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signing tool functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other individuals.
When finished editing and ultizing the online signing tool functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly convert it into a reusable template. Save time and handle your paperwork online with signNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the online signing tool feature when you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specialized programs that expand your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the online signing tool feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, find the signNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or register for it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the online signing tool feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. signNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the online signing tool capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the online signing tool features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an attachment for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to other parties for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and insert your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that enables you to manage your documents utilizing the online signing tool feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Imagine you want to quickly sign documents on the go using the online signing tool capabilities but don’t want to install additional software on your device. If so, signNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signing tool features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred method of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you apply the online signing tool and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and manage your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with signNow right from your browser!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need the online signing tool functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signing tool functionality:
- Go to App Store, find signNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to import a file that you need to edit and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the online signing tool functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Give it a try now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You rapidly access the online signing tool functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow app on any Android-operated device. After a fast setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the online signing tool functionality:
- Open Google Play, find signNow, and install the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the online signing tool functionality on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!