Find All You Need to Know: PDF Signing Tool
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use PDF signing tool feature
Is your organization willing to decrease inefficiencies by about three-quarters or more? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation turn into days, and hours of signature collecting become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from scratch thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step guides.
Take the following steps below to use the PDF signing tool functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and altering configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up box that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to edit document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using extra features.
It couldn't get any simpler to use the PDF signing tool feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even when on the run. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and expensive document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
PDF signing tool: Level up your workflow with signNow
To deal with your document management easily, you need to use PDF signing tool. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with paperwork. Choosing a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s smooth, cost-effective, and safe, give signNow a shot.
signNow is user-friendly, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any type. The solution delivers dozens of features to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding documents from the cloud, bulk sending documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most from PDF signing tool?
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are quickly becoming stuff of the past. You can now generate, send, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Increase the capabilities of your smartphone and tablet with signNow. Install the mobile app and make the most of PDF signing tool from any place.
- Keep track of documents. Know about modifications taking place within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your forms and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Integrate with your favorite apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with colleagues. Make team folders, add workers, and add more files to work on.
There are a number of other solutions on the market that have PDF signing tool, but signNow provides you with a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with superior signing guidance, bulk sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to signNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of the ones that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the PDF signing tool and handle documents electronically?To use the PDF signing tool, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the features your business needs to signNow its goals. No matter which software you select, make sure it’s set up to meet the regulations and certifications essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest method to use the PDF signing tool?To quickly get the PDF signing tool, use a web-based eSignature solution like signNow. Benefit from an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To produce a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature provides the same legal power as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that conforms with the UETA and ESIGN Polices. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to use the PDF signing tool?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I find out more about the PDF signing tool?For more information on the PDF signing tool, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people consistently select signNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow enable you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the PDF signing tool without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from signNow can use PDF signing tool even when they don’t have a signNow account. Once you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
SignNow features for PDF signing tool
How to fill out and sign forms online
Getting powerful PDF signing tool features can be difficult unless you have a signNow account. Our solution with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the PDF signing tool feature:
- Log in to the system or create an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a file from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop extra fillable areas with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the PDF signing tool feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly transform it into a reusable template. Save time and manage your paperwork online with signNow, from anywhere and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing simpler than using the PDF signing tool functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Install the signNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to work with the PDF signing tool feature:
- Open Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and install it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and select Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our service for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the PDF signing tool feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a multi-usable template, and so on. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Approving paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and easy. signNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the PDF signing tool features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the PDF signing tool capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done properly.
signNow is a cutting-edge eSignature tool that allows you to manage your paperwork using the PDF signing tool feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to rapidly sign documents on the go by means of the PDF signing tool functionality but don’t want to set up extra applications on your device. In that case, signNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the PDF signing tool capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Sign up for an account or log in with your credentials. Otherwise, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and add more fields for others to fill out.
- Add My Signature and select your preferred method of signing.
- Finish editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
After you utilize the PDF signing tool and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software installations; approve docs with signNow directly from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the PDF signing tool functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the PDF signing tool functionality:
- Go to App Store, find signNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to edit and sign.
- Make use of the editing tools to fill out empty fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the PDF signing tool feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other people. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You quickly access the PDF signing tool functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anyplace and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the PDF signing tool feature:
- Go to Google Play, find signNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the sample and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the form by drawing or typing your signature.
- Use the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The entire process of utilizing the PDF signing tool feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply adjustments. Close deals in minutes with signNow!