Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: Create Documents
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to create documents
Every organization needs signatures, and every organization wants to optimize the process of collecting them. Get accurate document management with airSlate SignNow. You can create documents, build fillable web templates, customize eSignature invites, send signing hyperlinks, work together in teams, and more. Discover ways to streamline the collection of signatures electronically.
Complete the following steps below to create documents within a few minutes:
- Open your web browser and visit signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal data and altering settings.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click the Prepare and Send option next to the document's title.
- Type the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when accomplished.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It can't be simpler to create documents than that. Also, you can install the free airSlate SignNow app to your mobile device and access your account from any location you are without being tied to your computer or workplace. Go digital and start signing contracts online.
How it works
Rate your experience
Level up your workflow and create documents with airSlate SignNow
To deal with your document management smoothly, you need to be able to create documents. Otherwise, you risk being confused with documentation. Getting a comprehensive eSignature solution is vital for your business. If you want professional document management that’s smooth, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any sort. The solution delivers many functions to make eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or making a multi-subscriber workflow is some of the features you can utilize. create documents with airSlate SignNow for professional document workflows.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into things of the past. You can now create, send out, and sign PDFs online in a few clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Set up the app and create documents from anywhere.
- Monitor templates. Know about modifications taking place in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates as well as figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Connect with your favorite applications. Implement your workflow into any third-party app and manage recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your projects with colleagues. Build team folders, add workers, and add files to work on.
There are lots of other solutions available on the market that help you to create documents, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your business with advanced signing assistance, mass mailing possibilities, role-based signing orders, plus much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How can I create documents and manage documents electronically?To create documents, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that includes the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its objectives. No matter which service you select, ensure it’s set up to meet the polices and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., ESIGN, UETA and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to create documents?To rapidly create documents, try a web-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Make the most of an intuitive user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning fast and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Can I create documents without registeringan account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can create documents even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
Do I need witnesses to create documents?Based on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an eSignature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where do you need to create documents?To create documents, you need to create a eSignature with airSlate SignNow. Then open your form and eSign it with the My Signature tool.
How do you receive an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, in contrast to a digital signature for which you have to produce a certificate first. Sign in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a record isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital procedure, you can create an eSignature via various methods. To produce a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting demands.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It may be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow enable you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature provides the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Regulations. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Ways to create documents with airSlate SignNow
How to fill out and sign paperwork online
airSlate SignNow enables you to quickly create documents and handle your paperwork online with 24/7-access your records. The tool has a easy-to-use interface, so it will take you only a couple of clicks to complete your work.
Follow the steps below to create documents:
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it and start a free trial.
- Click the Upload or Create key to import a file that requires eSigning.
- Open the file and fill it out with the editing options available.
- Place the My Signature field where it should appear and decide on how you wish to sign.
- Enter your name, draw it, or upload a picture of your signature.
- Click Save and Close to complete editing.
It’s easy to create documents with airSlate SignNow. When you finish modifying your documents, they will become available for you in your account any time you need them.
How to complete and sign documents in Google Chrome
If you prefer working in Google Chrome, you can create documents quicker than ever. airSlate SignNow provides you with a particular extension for the Chrome browser that helps you manage your forms without switching between several tabs and tools.
Follow the steps below to create documents:
- Go to Chrome Web Store and set up the airSlate SignNow extension.
- Right-click on a link to a web form and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in or sign up for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Fill out the blanks and insert extra fillable fields for other people to complete.
- Drop My Signature where it should appear and choose your preferred way of signing.
- Click on Save and Close to end up with altering the file.
Not only can you create documents with airSlate SignNow but also generate re-usable templates. Save hours of your business time with powerful eSignature capabilities embedded right into your browser settings.
How to fill out and sign documents in Gmail
Rather than constantly downloading or printing email attachments that need to be signed, it is possible to avoid it and create documents. The solution is to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and manage your paperwork in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the steps below to create documents:
- Open Google Workspace Marketplace and find the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Install the tool and provide access to your Gmail account.
- Open an email with an attached file and click on the blue S icon.
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or register for it to proceed.
- Click UPLOAD to open the editor or use the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out, eSign, and save adjustments to your file with a related button.
Our add-on for Gmail is an excellent solution for everyone who gets tons of documentation for eSigning by email. It’s secure, quick, and user-friendly, enabling you to manage your paperwork more efficiently. Try it!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
There’s no need to install additional software on your mobile device to create documents. airSlate SignNow eSignature solution operates from the cloud and can be easily accessed from any mobile device from a browser.
Follow the actions below to create documents:
- Navigate to the www.signnow.com web site in your mobile browser.
- Sign up for an account or log in if you already have one.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a sample to the editor.
- Fill out the form and add extra fields for other individuals to fill out if needed.
- Use the My Signature option to eSign your sample.
- Click on Save and Close to finish editing.
When you create documents with airSlate SignNow, you can share completed documents with partners and clients, rapidly collect legally-binding electronic signatures via email or signing links, generate templates, and many more. Save time and effort and deal with your paperwork efficiently!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need to create documents while on the go, airSlate SignNow’s application for iOS devices comes in handy. It lets you easily complete paperwork, collect eSignatures, and close contracts on your iPhone or iPad, even if you lose your internet connection.
Follow the steps below to create documents:
- Go to App Store and install the airSlate SignNow eSignature app on your device.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials.
- Upload a file that requires eSignature with the Create button.
- Fill out the document using the available instruments for text, initials, etc.
- Utilize the Signature key to eSign your file in a preferred way.
- Tap on Done when everything is ready.
When you create documents with airSlate SignNow, all your documents are securely kept in your account, so you can access them anytime. If you eSigned a sample or sent it for approval while being off the internet, simply sync your account when you’re online again to save adjustments. Try it now!
How to complete and sign forms on Android
If you’re looking for a simple way to create documents on an Android-operated device, install the airSlate SignNow application. It allows you to quickly fill out and sign any paperwork and forward it to others for approval, even when you’re off the internet.
Follow the steps below to create documents with a smartphone:
- Open Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor → Myself or Myself and Others.
- Complete the blank fields, then tap on Signature and drop it where you need to eSign.
- Complete altering your paperwork by tapping on the checkmark icon (✔).
After you create documents, you can save the copy, email it to other people to invite them to approve it, export it to the cloud, or create a template. airSlate SignNow makes it easy to manage forms on a smartphone. Give it a try now!