Explore Popular eSignature Features: Sign Capabilities
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick-start guide on how to use sign capabilities feature
Is your company willing to reduce inefficiencies by three-quarters or higher? With airSlate SignNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval turn into days, and hours of signature collection become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the clear interface and step-by-step instructions.
Take the following steps below to use the sign capabilities functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and access signnow.com.
- Subscribe for a free trial run or log in using your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Customize your User Profile with your personal information and adjusting configurations.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to begin to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to configure your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't be easier to use the sign capabilities feature. It's available on your smartphones as well. Install the airSlate SignNow application for iOS or Android and manage your customized eSignature workflows even while on the move. Put away printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and expensive papers shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Sign capabilities: Scale your workflow with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management effortlessly, you need to use sign capabilities. Otherwise, you risk getting confused with documents. Getting a complex eSignature solution is essential for you and your organization. If you want professional document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without a learning curve of any type. The solution offers lots of features for making eSignature workflows simpler. Uploading files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can utilize. Would like to get the most out of sign capabilities?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. You can now create, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and take full advantage of sign capabilities from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes occurring within your PDFs. Using the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your records and figure out the time, email, and IP of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your favorite apps. Implement your process into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from one tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign PDFs with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your projects with coworkers. Build group folders, invite workers, and add more records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have sign capabilities, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your organization with innovative signing assistance, mass sending possibilities, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do you get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you have to generate a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF file or choose any of those that you have in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and pick a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that electronically connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create a signature that suits you with no formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the sign capabilities and handle documents electronically?To use the sign capabilities, you need a reliable eSignature platform that includes the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. Regardless of what software you select, ensure it’s established to meet the rules and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to use the sign capabilities?To quickly get the sign capabilities, try a online-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Benefit from an easy-to-use interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To solve the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But when it comes to a digital process, you can create an eSignature via different methods. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then enter your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid eSignature?An electronic signature has the same legal force as a handwritten one. You just need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Regulations. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the sign capabilities?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the sign capabilities?To learn more about the sign capabilities, discover airSlate SignNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people regularly choose airSlate SignNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no requirements for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a picture of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the sign capabilities without registering an account?Any user who receives a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can use sign capabilities even if they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business digitally (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the record will be sent to you and the document’s author.
airSlate SignNow capabilities for sign capabilities
How to complete and sign documents online
Locating powerful sign capabilities capabilities can be difficult unless you have a airSlate SignNow account. Our tool with an intuitive interface enables you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any form via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the sign capabilities functionality:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Click Upload or Create to add a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Place My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other parties.
When finished editing and using the sign capabilities functionality, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or easily transform it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with airSlate SignNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign forms in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the sign capabilities functionality if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, there’s an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the airSlate SignNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to work with the sign capabilities feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the airSlate SignNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your document or forward it to other people for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After applying the sign capabilities feature and finishing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other parties, generate a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork effectively in your browser with airSlate SignNow!
How to complete and sign forms in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. airSlate SignNow offers an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the sign capabilities capabilities in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the sign capabilities features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with airSlate SignNow to proceed with the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or send it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN button.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the sample and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
airSlate SignNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature solution that allows you to handle your documents using the sign capabilities feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to complete and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the sign capabilities functionality but don’t want to set up additional applications on your device. If so, airSlate SignNow is a great solution for you. Our powerful eSignature solution is available for usage on any device directly from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the sign capabilities features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert additional fields for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close button.
After you utilize the sign capabilities and complete your paperwork, you can quickly collect legally binding eSignatures from other individuals. Save time and handle your forms on the go without software installations; approve docs with airSlate SignNow directly from your browser!
How to fill out and sign forms on iOS
If you need the sign capabilities feature to approve paperwork on the go, a airSlate SignNow application for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s fast, with an easy-to-use interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even if your device is temporarily off the internet.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the sign capabilities feature:
- Open App Store, find airSlate SignNow eSignature app and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then enter your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the sign capabilities functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your airSlate SignNow account. You can get it for further processing at any moment or request eSignatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign forms on Android
You easily access the sign capabilities features and approve paperwork while on the go with the airSlate SignNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick installation process, you’ll be able to complete and sign forms from anywhere and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the sign capabilities feature:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and set up the program on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where necessary. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the changes.
The entire process of utilizing the sign capabilities feature on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with airSlate SignNow!