Explore Popular eSignature Features: Sign Docs
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust airSlate SignNow
Quick guide on how to sign docs
Every company requires signatures, and every company is looking to optimize the process of gathering them. Get professional document management with airSlate SignNow. You can sign docs, build fillable web templates, configure eSignature invites, send signing hyperlinks, work together in teams, and much more. Discover ways to streamline the collection of signatures electronically.
Take the following steps listed below to sign docs in a matter of minutes:
- Open your web browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign up for a free trial or log in with your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Select User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile by adding personal information and changing configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the email address and name of all signers in the pop-up window that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow employing advanced features.
It couldn't be easier to sign docs than that. Also, you can install the free airSlate SignNow application to your mobile phone and access your profile from any location you are without being tied to your computer or workplace. Go digital and start signing contracts online.
How it works
Rate your experience
Scale your workflow and sign docs with airSlate SignNow
To take care of your document management efficiently, you need to be able to sign docs. Otherwise, you risk getting stressed with documents. Getting a complex eSignature solution is important for you and your business. If you want expert document management that’s fast, reasonably priced, and secure, give airSlate SignNow a try.
airSlate SignNow is easy-to-use, and you can start the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The service delivers many functions to create eSignature workflows easier. Uploading files from the cloud, mass mailing documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the features you can utilize. sign docs with airSlate SignNow for advanced document workflows.
- Save your time. Printing and scanning, as well as the physical delivery of papers are rapidly becoming stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and sign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the functionality of your smartphone and tablet with airSlate SignNow. Install the app and sign docs from any place.
- Monitor documents. Know about changes taking place within your PDFs. While using Audit Trail functionality, you can check the status of your templates and also figure out the time, email, and IP address of those working with them.
- Integrate with your beloved apps. Embed your workflow into any third-party application and run habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments with the airSlate SignNow add-on.
- Team up. Collaborate on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, invite employees, and add more records to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that help you to sign docs, but airSlate SignNow offers you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your company with superior signing assistance, mass mailing options, role-based signing orders, and even more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, airSlate SignNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How can I sign docs and handle documents electronically?To sign docs, you need a trustworthy eSignature solution that encompasses the things your business needs to airSlate SignNow its goals. Regardless of what software you select, make sure it’s set up to match the polices and requirements needed for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the fastest way to sign docs?To rapidly sign docs, try a cloud-based eSignature solution like airSlate SignNow. Take advantage of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning easy and fast. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Can I sign docs without registeringan account?Any user who gets a signature invite from airSlate SignNow can sign docs even when they don’t have a airSlate SignNow account. When you get a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing instructions. Once you complete all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
Do I require witnesses to sign docs?Based on the document type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. Generally, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where do you need to sign docs?To sign docs, you need to generate a eSignature with airSlate SignNow. Then open your form and eSign it with the My Signature tool.
How do I get an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to airSlate SignNow, upload a PDF or choose any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is automatically saved to your profile.
Is a typed name an eSignature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as signing it. But in terms of an electronic process, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in airSlate SignNow and click Type. Then type your name and place it anywhere in your PDF file.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed document. Therefore, you can create a signature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like airSlate SignNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and add it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like airSlate SignNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature service that complies with the UETA and ESIGN Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Ways to sign docs with airSlate SignNow
How to complete and sign paperwork online
airSlate SignNow allows you to easily sign docs and manage your paperwork online with 24/7-access your records. The tool has a easy-to-use interface, so it will take you only a couple of clicks to complete your work.
Follow the actions below to sign docs:
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or create it and start a free trial.
- Click the Upload or Create button to import a file that needs eSigning.
- Open the form and complete it with the editing tools available.
- Put the My Signature field where it should appear and select how you wish to sign.
- Enter your name, draw it, or upload a picture of your signature.
- Click Save and Close to finish editing.
It’s easy to sign docs with airSlate SignNow. After you complete modifying your forms, they will become available for you in your account whenever you need them.
How to complete and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
If you prefer working in Google Chrome, you can sign docs quicker than ever. airSlate SignNow offers a specific extension for the Chrome browser that helps you deal with your documents without switching between several tabs and tools.
Follow the steps below to sign docs:
- Go to Chrome Web Store and set up the airSlate SignNow extension.
- Right-click on a link to an online form and select Open in airSlate SignNow.
- Log in or register for an account with airSlate SignNow.
- Fill out the blanks and add extra fillable fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature where it should appear and select your preferred way of signing.
- Click on Save and Close to end up with modifying the document.
Not only can you sign docs with airSlate SignNow but also make multi-usable templates. Save hours of your business time with advanced eSignature functionality embedded right into your browser settings.
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Instead of constantly downloading or printing email attachments that need to be signed, you can easily avoid it and sign docs. The solution is to install the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail and manage your documents in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the actions below to sign docs:
- Open Google Workspace Marketplace and find the airSlate SignNow add-on for Gmail.
- Set up the tool and grant access to your Gmail account.
- Open an email with an attached file and click on the blue S icon.
- Log in to your airSlate SignNow account or register for it to proceed.
- Click UPLOAD to open the editor or utilize the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out, eSign, and save adjustments to your file with a dedicated option.
Our add-on for Gmail is an excellent solution for everyone who gets tons of documentation for eSigning by email. It’s safe, fast, and simple to use, enabling you to manage your paperwork more effectively. Give it a try!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
There’s no need to install additional applications on your mobile device to sign docs. airSlate SignNow eSignature solution operates from the cloud and can be easily accessed from any mobile device from a browser.
Follow the actions below to sign docs:
- Go to the www.signnow.com page in your mobile browser.
- Sign up for an account or log in if you already have one.
- Tap Upload or Create to import a sample to the editor.
- Fill out the form and drop additional fields for others to fill out if needed.
- Use the My Signature tool to eSign your sample.
- Click on Save and Close to end up with editing.
When you sign docs with airSlate SignNow, you can share completed documents with partners and customers, promptly collect legally-binding eSignatures via email or signing links, make templates, and many more. Save time and effort and handle your forms productively!
How to complete and sign paperwork on iOS
If you need to sign docs while on the go, airSlate SignNow’s software for iOS devices comes in handy. It enables you to rapidly fill out forms, collect eSignatures, and close contracts on your iPhone or iPad, even if you lose your internet connection.
Follow the steps below to sign docs:
- Open App Store and install the airSlate SignNow eSignature app on your device.
- Create an account or log in with your credentials.
- Upload a file that requires eSignature with the Create button.
- Fill out the document using the available instruments for text, initials, and so on.
- Use the Signature key to eSign your file in a preferred way.
- Tap on Done when everything is ready.
When you sign docs with airSlate SignNow, all your documents are securely stored in your account, so you can access them anytime. If you eSigned a sample or sent it for approval while being offline, simply sync your account when you’re online again to save modifications. Try it now!
How to complete and sign documents on Android
If you’re looking for a simple way to sign docs on an Android-operated device, install the airSlate SignNow app. It enables you to quickly complete and sign any paperwork and forward it to others for approval, even when you’re offline.
Follow the actions below to sign docs with a smartphone:
- Go to Google Play, locate airSlate SignNow, and install the tool on your device.
- Open the program and tap on the + button to upload a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor → Myself or Myself and Others.
- Complete the blank fields, then tap on Signature and place it where you need to eSign.
- Finish altering your paperwork by tapping on the checkmark icon (✔).
After you sign docs, you can download the copy, email it to other people to invite them to sign it, export it to the cloud, or create a template. airSlate SignNow makes it easy to deal with paperwork on a smartphone. Give it a try now!