Get Started with eSignature: signNow App
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick-start guide on how to use signNow app feature
Is your business willing to cut inefficiencies by about three-quarters or even more? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract approval become days, and hours of signature gathering become minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up due to the user-friendly interface and easy-to-follow instructions.
Complete the following steps below to use the signNow app functionality within a few minutes:
- Open your browser and go to signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in with your electronic mail or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right area of the webpage.
- Modify your User Profile by adding personal data and adjusting configurations.
- Make and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Go back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and choose the needed option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send key next to the document's title.
- Enter the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Make use of the Start adding fields menu to proceed to modify file and self sign them.
- Click on SAVE AND INVITE when completed.
- Continue to fine-tune your eSignature workflow employing extra features.
It can't get any easier to use the signNow app feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and run your custom eSignature workflows even while on the run. Put away printing and scanning, labor-intensive submitting, and expensive papers delivery.
How it works
Rate your experience
SignNow app: Level up your workflow with signNow
To handle your document management smoothly, you need to take advantage of signNow app. Otherwise, you risk being stressed with paperwork. Finding a complex eSignature solution is crucial for you and your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, cost-effective, and safe, give signNow a shot.
signNow is instinctive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any sort. The solution provides lots of features to create eSignature workflows easier. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is a few of the functionality you can utilize. Want to get the best from signNow app?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of papers are rapidly turning into stuff of the past. Now you can create, send out, and eSign PDFs electronically in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Broaden the functionality of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Install the app and take full advantage of signNow app from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of modifications happening in your PDFs. While using Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and figure out the time, email, and IP of those working with them.
- Connect with your beloved programs. Implement your workflow into any third-party application and operate habitual processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with colleagues. Create group folders, invite employees, and add records to work on.
There are a number of other alternatives available on the market that have signNow app, but signNow gives you a complex eSignature workflow. Digitally transform your organization with innovative signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and much more.
Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
How do I receive an eSignature?Generate an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to generate a certificate first. Log in to signNow, add a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Use the My Signature tool and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Going with a legal definition, an eSignature is any symbol or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. As a result, you can create an eSignature that suits you without the formatting requirements.
How do I utilize the signNow app and manage paperwork digitally?To utilize the signNow app, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the things your business needs to signNow its goals. No matter which service you choose, ensure it’s set up to match the rules and requirements essential for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest method to utilize the signNow app?To quickly get the signNow app, use a web-based eSignature solution like signNow. Benefit from an intuitive interface that makes eSigning and delivering documents for eSigning quick and simple. Get a legally-binding eSignature each time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But with regards to an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via different ways. To make a typed signature, utilize the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then type your name and put it anywhere in your PDF file.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You simply need to use an eSignature solution that complies with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any record that you sign is enforceable.
Do I require witnesses to utilize the signNow app?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are needed for an electronic signature. Nevertheless, a witness’s signature may be required with regards to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the signNow app?To understand more about the signNow app, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why people constantly choose signNow over other eSignature platforms on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Services like signNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a document. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the signNow app without creatung an account?Any user who gets a signature invite from signNow can use signNow app even when they don’t have a signNow account. Once you receive a signing request via electronic mail, signing link, and so on, open it, accept to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. After you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be sent to you and the document’s author.
SignNow capabilities for signNow app
How to complete and sign documents online
Getting advanced signNow app features can be difficult unless you have a signNow account. Our tool with a simple-to-use interface enables you with the possibility to quickly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the signNow app feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a sample from your device, the cloud, or our form library.
- Open the sample and utilize the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to fill in the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or inserting an image of your signature.
- Drop more fillable fields with assigned Roles for other people to complete.
- Click Save and Close or use the Invite to Sign option to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and ultizing the signNow app feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or quickly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with signNow, wherever you are and whenever you need it!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the signNow app feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that enhance your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to complete and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the signNow app feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a form, right-click on it, and choose Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Fill out your sample or adjust it with extra fields for other signers.
- Add My Signature to the form and select how you want to add your eSignature.
- Save and Close your sample or share it with others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
After using the signNow app feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, generate a multi-usable template, etc. Manage your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to fill out and sign paperwork in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so quick and simple. signNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the signNow app functionality in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the signNow app features:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to install the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for approval and click on the blue S icon in the right toolbar.
- Log in or create an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and form editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to others for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Fill out blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Check the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to deal with your paperwork utilizing the signNow app feature without leaving your inbox. Give it a try now to save hours of working time!
How to fill out and sign forms in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the signNow app capabilities but don’t want to install extra applications on your device. If so, signNow is a great solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the signNow app capabilities:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and navigate to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook accounts.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete empty fields in your sample and insert more fields for others to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and select your preferred way of signing.
- End up with modifying by tapping on the Save and Close button.
Once you use the signNow app and complete your documents, you can rapidly collect legally binding eSignatures from other parties. Save time and manage your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with signNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the signNow app functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow application for iOS is right here to help you. It’s fast, with an intuitive interface, and can be used for eSigning documents even if your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the signNow app functionality:
- Open App Store, find signNow eSignature application and set it up on your device.
- Create an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to add a sample that you need to modify and sign.
- Utilize the editing tools to fill out blank fields in your sample.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Verify the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
After the signNow app feature is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other people. Try it now!
How to complete and sign paperwork on Android
You rapidly access the signNow app features and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow application on any Android-operated device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to fill out and sign documents from anyplace and even when you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the signNow app feature:
- Go to Google Play, find signNow, and set up the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + key to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and put it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark symbol (✔) to save the modifications.
The whole process of using the signNow app feature on your smartphone takes just a few taps. If you sign or forward your paperwork for approval while being offline, simply sync your account to apply modifications. Close agreements in minutes with signNow!