Enjoy Flexible eSignature Workflows: Ways to Electronically Sign Documents
- Quick to start
- 24/7 support
Forward-thinking companies around the world trust signNow
Quick guide on how to use ways to electronically sign documents feature
Is your business willing to decrease inefficiencies by three-quarters or even more? With signNow eSignature, weeks of contract negotiation become days, and hours of signature gathering become a few minutes. You won't need to learn everything from the ground up thanks to the intuitive interface and easy-to-follow guides.
Complete the following steps listed below to use the ways to electronically sign documents functionality in minutes:
- Launch your web browser and access signnow.com.
- Join for a free trial run or log in using your email or Google/Facebook credentials.
- Click on User Avatar -> My Account at the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Personalize your User Profile with your personal data and adjusting settings.
- Create and manage your Default Signature(s).
- Get back to the dashboard webpage.
- Hover over the Upload and Create button and select the appropriate option.
- Click on the Prepare and Send button next to the document's title.
- Input the name and email address of all signers in the pop-up screen that opens.
- Use the Start adding fields option to proceed to modify document and self sign them.
- Click SAVE AND INVITE when you're done.
- Continue to customize your eSignature workflow using advanced features.
It can't be simpler to use the ways to electronically sign documents feature. It's available on your mobile phones as well. Install the signNow application for iOS or Android and run your customized eSignature workflows even when on the go. Forget printing and scanning, time-consuming filing, and costly document shipping.
How it works
Rate your experience
Ways to electronically sign documents: Scale your workflow with signNow
To handle your document management efficiently, you need to utilize ways to electronically sign documents. Otherwise, you risk getting overloaded with documents. Finding a comprehensive eSignature solution is essential for your organization. If you want advanced document management that’s fast, affordable, and safe, give signNow a try.
signNow is intuitive, and you can jumpstart the process without having a learning curve of any kind. The solution provides dozens of functions to create eSignature workflows simpler. Adding files from the cloud, mass sending documents, or building a multi-subscriber workflow is several of the features you can use. Want to get the most out of ways to electronically sign documents?
- Save time. Printing and scanning, and the physical delivery of documents are rapidly getting stuff of the past. You can now create, send out, and sign PDFs online in clicks.
- eSign on the go. Expand the abilities of your mobile phone and tablet with signNow. Install the mobile app and make the most of ways to electronically sign documents from anywhere.
- Keep track of documents. Be aware of changes taking place in your PDFs. Utilizing the Audit Trail function, you can check the status of your templates and discover the time, email, and IP address of those dealing with them.
- Connect with your preferred applications. Embed your workflow into any third-party app and operate recurring processes from a single tab. Connect your account to Gmail and sign attachments using the signNow add-on.
- Team up. Work together on your tasks with coworkers. Create team folders, invite employees, and include records to work on.
There are a variety of other alternatives available on the market that have ways to electronically sign documents, but signNow gives you a comprehensive eSignature workflow. Electronically transform your company with advanced signing assistance, mass sending options, role-based signing orders, and a lot more.
- Best ROI. Our customers achieve an average 7x ROI within the first six months.
- Scales with your use cases. From SMBs to mid-market, signNow delivers results for businesses of all sizes.
- Intuitive UI and API. Sign and send documents from your apps in minutes.
FAQs online signature
How do you get an eSignature?Create an eSignature in clicks, unlike a digital signature for which you need to produce a certificate first. Log in to signNow, upload a PDF file or select any of those that are already in your account. Utilize the My Signature option and select a signing method. Your signature is instantly saved to your user profile.
Can my eSignature be anything?Using a legal definition, an eSignature is any sign or word that digitally connects a signer to a signed papers. Therefore, you can create an eSignature that suits you without any formatting demands.
How can I use the ways to electronically sign documents and manage paperwork electronically?To utilize the ways to electronically sign documents, you need a reliable eSignature solution that includes the features your business needs to achieve its objectives. Regardless of what software you select, make sure it’s established to meet the regulations and certifications necessary for legally-binding eSignature (e.g., UETA, ESIGN and HIPAA, etc.).
What is the quickest way to use the ways to electronically sign documents?To quickly receive the ways to electronically sign documents, use a web-based eSignature solution like signNow. Make the most of an user-friendly user interface that makes eSigning and sending documents for eSigning quick and easy. Get a legally-binding eSignature every time.
Is a typed name an electronic signature?To eliminate the ambiguity, just typing your name on a document isn't the same as putting your signature on it. But in terms of an electronic procedure, you can create an eSignature via various ways. To create a typed signature, use the My Signature option in signNow and click Type. Then enter your name and put it anywhere in your PDF.
What is a valid electronic signature?An electronic signature has the same legal power as a handwritten one. You only need to use an eSignature solution that conforms with the ESIGN and UETA Requirements. Then any document that you sign is enforceable.
Do I need witnesses to utilize the ways to electronically sign documents?Depending on the record type, your signature may or may not need to be witnessed. In general, no witnesses are required for an electronic signature. However, a witness’s signature may be required when it comes to notarization.
Where can I learn more about the ways to electronically sign documents?To learn more about the ways to electronically sign documents, read signNow FAQs, comparison charts, and blogs to better understand why users constantly choose signNow over other eSignature solutions on the market.
Does a signature have to be in cursive?There are no demands for how an eSignature should look. It can be either a cursive signature or a typed one. Solutions like signNow allow you to take a photo of your handwritten signature and upload it to a record. Once it’s uploaded via a secure platform like signNow, it’s considered an eSignature.
Can I get the ways to electronically sign documents without creatung an account?Any individual who gets a signature invite from signNow can use ways to electronically sign documents even if they don’t have a signNow account. Once you receive a signing request via email, signing link, and so on, open it up, agree to to do business electronically (eSign), and follow the built-in signing guidance. Once you fill in all your assigned fields, click Done, and copies of the document will be delivered to you and the document’s author.
SignNow features for ways to electronically sign documents
How to fill out and sign documents online
Finding powerful ways to electronically sign documents features can be difficult unless you have a signNow account. Our tool with a user-friendly interface empowers you with the possibility to rapidly complete and eSign any document via any device.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the ways to electronically sign documents feature:
- Log in to the system or register for an account with signNow.
- Click Upload or Create to import a file from your device, the cloud, or our form catalogue.
- Open the sample and use the tools from Fill Out Myself left sidebar to complete the blanks.
- Drop My Signature to eSign the doc by typing, drawing, or uploading your signature.
- Add extra fillable fields with assigned Roles for other parties to complete.
- Click Save and Close or utilize the Invite to Sign button to request signatures from other people.
When finished editing and using the ways to electronically sign documents feature, you can download your document, export it to your cloud storage, or rapidly turn it into a reusable template. Save time and deal with your paperwork online with signNow, from anywhere and any time you need it!
How to fill out and sign documents in Google Chrome
There’s nothing easier than using the ways to electronically sign documents feature if you work in Google Chrome. Within this browser, you have an option to enable extensions. Extensions are small specific tools that improve your browser capabilities. Set up the signNow extension to fill out and sign your paperwork without switching between tabs and windows.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the ways to electronically sign documents feature:
- Go to Chrome Web Store, locate the signNow extension, and add it to your browser.
- Find a link to a document, right-click on it, and select Open in signNow.
- Log in to your account or create it if you use our solution for the first time.
- Complete your sample or modify it with extra fields for other signers.
- Drop My Signature to the form and choose how you want to add your electronic signature.
- Save and Close your sample or forward it to others for signing with the Invite To Sign option.
Right after using the ways to electronically sign documents feature and completing the editing, save the form on your device or to the cloud, email it to other people, create a re-usable template, etc. Handle your paperwork efficiently in your browser with signNow!
How to complete and sign documents in Gmail
Signing paperwork via email attachments has never been so easy and fast. signNow provides you with an add-on for Gmail that allows you to use the ways to electronically sign documents features in clicks without leaving your inbox.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the ways to electronically sign documents capabilities:
- Go to Google Workspace Marketplace to set up the signNow add-on for Gmail.
- Open an email with an an attached file for signing and click on the blue S symbol in the right toolbar.
- Log in or register for an account with signNow to continue with the signNow add-on for Gmail and document editing.
- Click UPLOAD to import the file for editing or forward it to other people for approval with the SEND TO SIGN option.
- Complete blank fields and add your legally-binding electronic signature.
- Verify the form and click Save and Close when everything is done correctly.
signNow is a state-of-the-art eSignature tool that allows you to manage your paperwork using the ways to electronically sign documents feature without leaving your inbox. Try it now to save hours of business time!
How to fill out and sign documents in a mobile browser
Suppose you want to quickly sign documents on the go utilizing the ways to electronically sign documents capabilities but don’t want to set up extra software on your device. In that case, signNow is an excellent solution for you. Our robust eSignature tool is available for usage on any device right from a mobile browser.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the ways to electronically sign documents features:
- Open a browser on your mobile device and go to www.signnow.com.
- Register for an account or log in with your credentials. Alternatively, you can log in with your existing Google/Facebook profiles.
- Tap Upload or Create to add a file from your Gallery, the cloud, or our Forms Library.
- Complete blank fields in your sample and insert more areas for other people to fill out.
- Drop My Signature and choose your preferred way of signing.
- End up with editing by tapping on the Save and Close option.
Once you apply the ways to electronically sign documents and complete your documents, you can quickly collect legally binding electronic signatures from other parties. Save time and handle your paperwork on the go without software setups; approve docs with signNow right from your browser!
How to complete and sign documents on iOS
If you need the ways to electronically sign documents functionality to approve paperwork on the go, a signNow app for iOS is right here to assist you. It’s quick, with a user-friendly interface, and can be used for eSigning forms even when your device is temporarily offline.
Follow the step-by-step guidelines to use the ways to electronically sign documents functionality:
- Open App Store, locate signNow eSignature application and install it on your device.
- Register for an account to start a free trial or log in with your credentials.
- Tap Create to upload a file that you need to modify and sign.
- Use the editing tools to complete empty fields in your document.
- Tap on Signature, then type in your name or draw your signature.
- Check the form for errors and tap on Done when finished.
Once the ways to electronically sign documents functionality is applied, all the paperwork is saved into your signNow account. You can get it for further processing anytime or request electronic signatures from other individuals. Try it now!
How to fill out and sign paperwork on Android
You easily access the ways to electronically sign documents functionality and approve paperwork while on the go with the signNow application on any Android-run device. After a quick setup process, you’ll have the capacity to complete and sign documents from anywhere and even if you are offline.
Follow the step-by-step guide to use the ways to electronically sign documents functionality:
- Go to Google Play, find signNow, and install the app on your device.
- Open the application and tap on the + button to import a file from the gallery or the cloud.
- Tap on Open in Editor to open the document and fill it out.
- Tap on Signature and drop it where needed. Sign the sample by drawing or typing your signature.
- Utilize the checkmark icon (✔) to save the adjustments.
The entire process of utilizing the ways to electronically sign documents functionality on your smartphone requires just a few taps. If you sign or send your paperwork for approval while being offline, just sync your account to apply modifications. Close deals in minutes with signNow!
Join over 28 million signNow users!
Get more for ways to electronically sign documents
- Electronic signature policy
- Sign Notice of Rent Increase
- Add signature to PDF in India
- How do I create a signature in Gmail in India
- Signature generator online in India
- Free online signature capture in India
- Explore popular eSignature features: how do I create an ...
- Streamline Your Contract Lifecycle: signature line on a ...
Find out other ways to electronically sign documents
- Copy Photography Contract template sign
- Copy Photography Contract template digital signature
- Copy Photography Contract template eSign
- Copy Photography Contract template digi-sign
- Copy Photography Contract template digisign
- Copy Photography Contract template initial
- Copy Photography Contract template countersign
- Copy Photography Contract template countersignature
- Copy Photography Contract template initials
- Copy Photography Contract template signed
- Copy Photography Contract template esigning
- Copy Photography Contract template digital sign
- Copy Photography Contract template signature service
- Copy Photography Contract template electronically sign
- Copy Photography Contract template signatory
- Copy Photography Contract template mark
- Copy Photography Contract template byline
- Copy Photography Contract template autograph
- Copy Photography Contract template signature block
- Copy Photography Contract template signed electronically