How to add signers and assign roles with signNow
Allow multiple users to eSign your document and make sure they know exactly which fields to complete. Easily set a signing order and collect signatures in multiple consecutive steps.
Add signers in the editor
Open your document in the signNow editor and click Edit Signers.
Add signers by clicking the blue silhouette icon. You can customize signer names and add their email addresses in the corresponding fields (or leave them blank).
Set a signing order
Customize a signing order to ensure that your recipients can sign your document one after the other (once Signer 1 completes the document, it is automatically forwarded to Signer 2, and so on).
To add a new signer and create another signing step, click on the Signing Step 2 area. To arrange a signing order, drag and drop signers to the corresponding signing step areas.
Once finished, click the Save Signers button.
Add fillable fields and assign roles
Select fillable fields from the left-hand toolbar of the editor and drop them anywhere on your document. To assign a specific role to a field, click on it, open the Role dropdown in the sidebar on the right, and select the signer you want to assign. Then, click Ok.
For your convenience, the fillable fields will be highlighted in different colors depending on the signer role you assigned to each of them.
Once you’ve finished assigning roles, click Invite to Sign to send your document for eSignature.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature solution
Fillable form maker
Ability to add signers in editor and assign their roles
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
Upgrade your eSignature workflow with the add signers in editor and assign their roles feature
With signNow, you can easily elevate the collecting of electronic signatures by specifying a definite order for multiple recipients to sign. For example, you have an Expense Approval that should be signed by three people (Employee, Supervisor, and Accountant) one by one. Using the add signers in editor and assign their roles option and advanced eSigning tools, you can organize and customize a sequence of signatures. This lets you specify and track the order in which your recipients receive and certify your document. Thus, the Accountant receives the form only after the Supervisor certifies it.
How to use signNow’s advanced feature - add signers in editor and assign their roles:
- Sign up for a free trial or log in to your signNow account.
- Upload a template or a document and click on it to open it in the editor.
- Click Edit Signers at the top of the left-side toolbar.
- Type recipient data in the Signing Step 1 field (this signer(s) will sign first).
- Click the blue icon below the address line to add more recipients.
- Define who will certify the document next in the Signing Step 2 section. Repeat for all the following steps.
- Customize the signing order and change, or delete signers.
- Hit the Save Signers button when you’re done.
- Add clickable fields from the Tools menu by dragging and dropping and then assigning them to each signer accordingly.
- Apply Invite to Sign to proceed to send the form or Save and Close to save settings.
With the add signers in editor and assign their roles tool set up, you can create and adjust a recipient routing order. Specify several parties in each step with the blue icon, and you can even add multiple steps as well. Each person in a list receives an email notification once the previous users have completed their part. Send, sign, and collect signatures your way with signNow.
How it works
Rate signature signers
See exceptional results signers assign signing
How to fill in and sign a document online
Try out the quickest way to add signers in editor and assign their roles. Steer clear of paper-based workflows and handle PDF files from signNow. Edit and share your forms from your workplace or seamlessly work on-the-go. No installing or additional application needed. All benefits are available online, just go to signnow.com and make your personal eSignature process.
A quick guideline concerning how to add signers in editor and assign their roles within minutes
- Make a signNow account (if you haven't registered yet) or log in with your Google or Facebook.
- Simply click Upload and choose one of your PDFs.
- Use the My Signature tool to insert your signature.
- Transform the template into a powerful PDF with fillable fields.
- Submit your contract and then click Done.
Once finished, share an invite to sign to numerous recipients. Get an enforceable commitment within a few minutes using any system. Explore much more functions to make significant PDFs; add more fillable fields add signers in editor and assign their roles and collaborate in teams. The eSignature platform supplies a protected process and functions in accordance with SOC 2 Type II Certification. Be sure that your information are guarded and that no person can take them.
How to eSign a PDF file in Google Chrome
Searching for a solution to add signers in editor and assign their roles right from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here now to help. Get a document and right from your web browser effortlessly open it in the editor. Add fillable fields for text and signature. eSign the PDF file and share it safely according to GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
By using this brief how-to guide listed below, broaden your eSignature workflow into Google and add signers in editor and assign their roles:
- Go to the Chrome web store and find the signNow extension.
- Simply click Add to Chrome.
- Sign in to the profile or create a new one.
- Add a document and click Open in signNow.
- Modify the document.
- Sign the PDF file utilizing the My Signature tool.
- Click Done to make edits.
- Bring other individuals to eSign by clicking Invite to Sign and choosing their emails/names.
Make a signature that's built-in to the workflow to add signers in editor and assign their roles and receive PDFs eSigned within a few minutes. Leave behind the piles of papers located on your workdesk and start saving time and money for more essential activities. Choosing the signNow Google extension is an awesome handy option with many different benefits.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the PDFs you receive, printing them out and then putting your signature on them, correct? Well, we certainly have good news for you. Signing PDF files in your inbox just became a lot easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail lets you add signers in editor and assign their roles without leaving your mailbox. Do everything that you need; add more fillable fields and share signing requests in a couple of clicks.
The best way to add signers in editor and assign their roles in Gmail:
- Find signNow for Gmail within the from the G Suite Marketplace and click Install.
- Sign in to the signNow account or make a new one.
- Open your message with the PDF file you have to eSign.
- Click on Upload if you want to save the PDF file to your signNow profile.
- Click on Open document to open up the editor.
- eSign the PDF file making use of My Signature.
- Send out a signing request for the other colleagues using the Send to Sign option.
- Enter their email and tap OK.
As a result, other members will receive message letting them know to sign the PDF. No reason to download the PDF file repeatedly, just add signers in editor and assign their roles in clicks. This add-one is perfect for those who like focusing on more significant goals as an alternative to burning up time for absolutely nothing. Boost your daily routine with the award-winning eSignature service.
How to sign a PDF on the go without an mobile app
For a lot of service, getting deals done on the go means setting up the mobile app on the smartphone. We're very happy to say at signNow we've made singing on the go faster and simpler by reducing the necessity for a mobile app. To eSign, start your browser (any mobile browser) and try out direct access to signNow and all its highly-effective eSignature tools. Edit docs, add signers in editor and assign their roles and a lot more. No set up or additional software needed. Manage your contracts from just about anywhere.
Check out our easy instructions that teach you how to add signers in editor and assign their roles.
- Open up your internet browser and go to signnow.com.
- Log in or create a new account.
- Upload or open up the document you would like to modify.
- Insert fillable fields for textual content, signature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your signature.
- Click Save and Close.
- Click on Invite to Sign and enter in a recipient's email if you want other people to sign the PDF file.
Working on smartphone is no different than with a desktop: build a reusable template, add signers in editor and assign their roles and deal with the documentation as you would usually. In a few clicks, receive an enforceable commitment that you can download to the device and share to others. Yet, if you want an application, download the signNow mobile app. It's secure, fast and has an incredible interface. Try out effortless eSignature workflows from your business office, in a taxi or on a plane.
How to sign a PDF file employing an iPad
iOS is an extremely well-known operating system full of native tools. It lets you sign and edit PDFs using Preview without the additional software program. Even so, as great as Apple's solution is, it doesn't provide any automation. Increase your iPhone's capabilities by benefiting from the signNow application. Utilize your iPhone or iPad to add signers in editor and assign their roles and a lot more. Introduce eSignature automation to the mobile processes.
Signing with an iPhone has never been so easy:
- Find the signNow application in the AppStore and install it.
- Make a new profile or log in with the Facebook or Google.
- Click on Plus and upload the document you need to sign.
- Click in the document where you want to insert your signature.
- Try out other features: add fillable fields or add signers in editor and assign their roles.
- Use the Save button to make the changes.
- Share your PDFs through mail or a singing link.
Come up with a professional PDFs right from your signNow iPhone app. Get the most from your time and work from anywhere; in your house, in the office, on a bus or airplane, as well as at the beach. Control a whole document process smoothly: create reusable templates, add signers in editor and assign their roles and work on PDFs with partners. Transform your device right into a effective company for closing deals.
How to sign a PDF using an Android
For Android users to manage documents from their smartphone, they have to find and install extra application. The Play Market is substantial and plump with alternatives, so choosing an effective program isn't a challenge if you have time to look through hundreds of programs. To save lots of efforts and prevent disappointment, we advise signNow for Android. Store and modify documents, create signing roles, and also add signers in editor and assign their roles.
The 9 simple actions to enhancing your mobile workflow:
- Open up the application.
- Sign in with your Facebook or Google profiles or register if you haven't signed up yet.
- Click + to add a new record making use of your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap anyplace on the PDF and put your eSignature.
- Click OK to agree and eSign.
- Check much more editing and enhancing functions; put pictures, add signers in editor and assign their roles, make a reusable template, and many others.
- Simply click Save to apply modifications after you complete.
- Download the PDF or send out it using email.
- Use the Invite to sign function if you want to establish And send out a signing link to recipients.
Transform the mundane and monotonous work into easy and smooth using the signNow mobile app for Android. eSign and share templates for eSignature from any place you're connected to the internet. Make professional PDFs and add signers in editor and assign their roles with just a few clicks. Assembled a perfect eSignature workflow using only your smartphone and boost your overall productivity.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
What is a signer role?A signer role is essentially a signer profile that you authorize to eSign your document or fill out its fields. With signNow, you can assign signer roles for each field in a document. Thus, your signers will fill in the correct fields with the correct data while avoiding confusion or errors. In addition, you can collect eSignatures in a few steps based on your signing order.
How do I assign signer roles?Open your document in the editor and click Edit Signers in the menu on the left. Then, click on the silhouette icon below the email field, enter a signer’s email address, and hit Save Signers. Alternatively, you can click on any field in a document, open the Role dropdown on the right, and select Add Role. In a new dialog box, enter another signer’s name and click Add New Role.
How do I add a signer role to a document template on Android?Open your document in the editor and add as many signature fields as you need. Then, tap on any signature field and select Edit. In the menu that will appear, tap Add role. Enter the role name, and hit OK. You can then assign the newly created role to this signature field. When finished, tap Save.
What is a fillable field?Fillable fields are boxes to which your signers can add their data when completing your documents.
How do I add a fillable field to a document?Open your document in the signNow editor and select the fillable field you need from the toolbar on the left. Then, click anywhere on the document to place the field. You can adjust its size and placement as needed. When finished, click OK.
How do I send a document to someone to sign?Upload a document to your signNow account and click Invite to Sign. You can also send a document for signing as a freeform (without fillable fields) or share it via a signing link.
Do signers need a signNow account to sign my documents?No, recipients can sign your document on both desktop and mobile devices without having to register with signNow.
What active users are saying — signers editor online
Related searches to add signers file
Frequently asked questions
How do you generate a document and apply an electronic signature to it?
How do I add an electronic signature to a Word document?
How do I sign a PDF file then email it back?
The ins and outs of eSignature
Find out other add signers blank
- Esign contracts in India
- Write signature in Word in India
- Create e-signature in India
- Insert a signature line in Word in India
- Notarize signature in India
- Create signature on Outlook in India
- Create signable PDF in India
- Insert signature in Gmail in India
- Sign PDF on Android in India
- Sign agreement in India
- Capture signature on iPad in India
- Sign a PDF on Mac in India
- IPhone sign up in India
- Signature online generator in India
- PDF online signature in India
- Free electronic signature generator in India
- Get electronic signature in India
- PNG signature maker in India
- Electronic signatures PDF in India
- Online PDF sign in India