Create Document Group Templates for eSignature
How to create Document Group Templates
signNow offers two types of document grouping — Document Groups and Document Group Templates. The major difference between these two is that you can reuse Document Group Templates which is super convenient if a larger part of your processes and documents are routine in their nature.
To start using Document Group Templates click on their folder in the left-hand menu of your signNow account.
Ease of preparation
Click Create Group Template to select the document templates that you want to merge and send as one group.
Intuitive to the max
Now select the templates you intend to merge into one group. Note that you can choose your own templates, individual templates, or team templates used by other members of your signNow team.
Convenient for multiparty eSigning
Once a Document Group Template is created, you can name it and set the eSigning order within this group.
Reminders and other extras
The next step is configuring your Document Group Template. Here you can check the signing steps, recipient emails, set reminders and expiration dates, and also set a password if necessary. You can also customize the subject and the text message to go with your Document Group Template.
Super easy management
That’s it! Once your Document Group Template is generated, you can click Send For Signing, continue editing, or add another Document Group Template to your digital office.
See signNow eSignatures in action
Choose a better solution
Take routine paperwork off your plate with signNow
Online signature solution
Fillable form maker
Ability to create a document group templates
Our user reviews speak for themselves
signNow solutions for better efficiency
Why choose signNow
- Free 7-day trial. Choose the plan you need and try it risk-free.
- Honest pricing for full-featured plans. signNow offers subscription plans with no overages or hidden fees at renewal.
- Enterprise-grade security. signNow helps you comply with global security standards.
The easiest way to use the create a document group templates feature in signNow
signNow provides you with an eSignature solution that replaces any extra document management software. Process your documents and templates within one web-based service.
Work on contracts and agreements, individually or with your team members, make use of the create a document group templates tool in clicks, and share PDFs online to collect information and eSignatures. Turn drafts into reusable templates to speed up your workflow.
How to utilize the create a document group templates tool
- Add PDFs from your device to your signNow account.
- Select two or more records to group them by clicking Create Group.
- A new folder is automatically created and will appear in the Documents Group section; from there you can send the whole package of files in one click.
- To share the group with your colleagues, create a new team in the My Team section, and invite your crewmembers.
- Move files to the team folder so your partners can see and work on these forms.
- Each document can be converted to a reusable template. To do so, click More > Make Template next to the record..
- Or, share the PDFs via the signing link and let your partners fill them out.
- Collect and store them easily.
Take advantage of signNow features such as create a document group templates to simplify teamwork, collaborate on contracts and drafts, and level up productivity. Experience the eSignature solution that thousands of SMEs and SMBs use to negotiate on contracts.
How it works
Rate complete document
See exceptional results create a doc
How to submit and sign a PDF online
Try out the easiest way to create a document group templates. Avoid paper-based workflows and handle documents from signNow. Make ready and send out your documents from your business office or easily while on the go. No installment or additional software necessary. All functions are available online, just go to signnow.com and make your own eSignature flow.
A short instructions concerning how to create a document group templates within minutes
- Make a signNow profile (in the event you haven't signed up yet) or sign in using your Google or Facebook.
- Simply click Upload and choose one of your PDF files.
- Use the My Signature instrument to create your signature.
- Change the sample into a dynamic PDF with fillable fields.
- Submit your contract and then click Done.
Once done, send out an invite to sign to a number of people. Have an enforceable contract in minutes applying any device. Discover much more tools for producing professional PDFs; add fillable fields create a document group templates and work together in teams. The eSignature solution provides a secure workflow and functions in accordance with SOC 2 Type II Certification. Be sure that your data are guarded so no person can edit them.
How to eSign a PDF file in Google Chrome
Searching for a service to create a document group templates straight from Chrome? The signNow extension for Google is here to help you. Find a document and right from your browser effortlessly open it up in the editor. Add fillable fields for text and eSignature. eSign the PDF template and share it safely and securely based on GDPR, SOC 2 Type II Certification and more.
Applying this brief how-to guide listed below, broaden your eSignature workflow into Google and create a document group templates:
- Go to the Chrome web store and select the signNow extension.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Sign in to your account or create a new one.
- Add a PDF and click on Open in signNow.
- Change the document.
- eSign the PDF file making use of the My Signature feature.
- Click Done to make edits.
- Invite other users to sign by simply clicking Invite to Sign and picking their emails/names.
Create a signature that's built-in to your processes to create a document group templates and get PDFs eSigned in minutes. Say goodbye to the piles of papers sitting on your desk and start saving money and time for additional important duties. Picking out the signNow Google extension is an awesome handy option with lots of benefits.
How to eSign an attachment in Gmail
If you're like most, you're used to downloading the email attachments you get, printing them out and after that signing them, right? Fine, we certainly have very good news for you. Putting your signature on PDF files within your inbox just got easier. The signNow add-on for Gmail allows you to create a document group templates without the need of leaving your mailbox. Do everything you need; add more fillable fields and share signing requests in a few clicks.
The best way to create a document group templates in Gmail:
- Choose signNow for Gmail in the G Suite Marketplace and click on Install.
- Sign in to your signNow account or make a new one.
- Open your message with the PDF file you should sign.
- Simply click Upload to save the PDF file to your signNow profile.
- Just click Open document to start the editor.
- Sign the PDF taking advantage of My Signature.
- Send out a signing request for the other members with the Send to Sign option.
- Enter in their email and click OK.
As a result, all clients will get notifications telling them to eSign the document. No reason to download the PDF file again and again, just create a document group templates in a couple of clicks. This add-one is suitable for people who choose concentrating on more important aims rather than burning time for nothing. Improve your day-to-day monotonous tasks with the award-winning eSignature service.
How to eSign a PDF file on the go without an app
For many products, getting offers accomplished on the go means setting up an app on the phone. We're very happy to say at signNow we've produced singing on the go faster and much easier by eliminating the demand for a mobile app. To eSign, open up your browser (any mobile browser) and get immediate access to signNow and its effective eSignature features. Modify docs, create a document group templates and much more. No installation or extra software necessary. Close your contracts from everywhere.
Check out our step-by-step guidelines that teach you the way to create a document group templates.
- Start your internet browser and go to signnow.com.
- Sign in or create a new profile.
- Add or open the PDF file you would like to change.
- Add fillable fields for textual content, signature and date/time.
- Draw, type or upload your eSignature.
- Simply click Save and Close.
- Click Invite to Sign and enter a recipient's email if you want others to sign the PDF.
Working on documents with smartphone is no different than on a laptop: make a reusable template, create a document group templates and manage the flow as you would generally. In several minutes, get an enforceable deal that you can download to the device and send out to other people. Yet, if you truly want an application, download the signNow app. It's secure, fast and has a great layout. Try out easy eSignature workflows from the office, in a taxi or on an airplane.
How to sign a PDF file employing an iPhone
iOS is certainly a well-liked operating system filled with native instruments. It allows you to sign and change PDFs making use of Preview with no additional software program. However, as great as Apple's option is, it doesn't offer any automation. Boost your iPhone's capabilities by using the signNow application. Utilize your iPhone or iPad to create a document group templates and more. Introduce eSignature automation to your mobile processes.
Inserting your signature with an iPhone has never been easier:
- Get the signNow app in the AppStore and set it up.
- Create a new profile or sign in with the Facebook or Google.
- Click Plus and add the document you want to sign.
- Tap in the document exactly where you wish to place your signature.
- Explore other functions: add fillable fields or create a document group templates.
- Click on Save option to make the modifications.
- Send your documents via mail or a singing link.
Take a professional-looking PDFs straight from your signNow app. Get the most from your efforts and job from anyplace; in your own home, in your office, on a bus or plane, as well as at the beach. Manage an entire record process smoothly: make reusable templates, create a document group templates and work on PDF files with business partners. Turn your device right into a effective enterprise for closing deals.
How to sign a PDF file taking advantage of an Android
For Android users to control agreements from the phone, they need to set up additional software. The Play Market is large and plump with choices, so finding a good program isn't a challenge if you have time for you to look through a huge selection of apps. To save time as well as prevent frustration, we propose signNow for Android. Store and change PDFs, make signing roles, and even create a document group templates.
The 9 simple steps to improving your smartphone workflow:
- Open up the application.
- Sign in using your Facebook or Google profiles or register if you haven't signed up yet.
- Simply click + to upload a new document with your camera, internal or cloud storages.
- Tap anyplace on your PDF and put in your eSignature.
- Click OK to agree and eSign.
- Try out far more modifying features; put pictures, create a document group templates, design a reusable template, and many others.
- Click Save to apply changes after you complete.
- Download the PDf file or send it using mail.
- Take advantage of the Invite to sign function if you would like set up And send out a signing link to users.
Change the mundane and monotonous work into easy and smooth using the signNow application for Android. eSign and share documents for signature from anywhere you're connected to the internet. Build professional PDFs and create a document group templates with couple of clicks. Come up with a perfect eSignature process with just your smartphone and boost your overall efficiency.
Get legally-binding signatures now!
FAQs online signature
Can I set a specific order for the eSigning process?Yes, you can! Let’s say you have three signers - A, B, and C. If you place all of them into Signing Step 1 - they will receive your documents simultaneously. However, if you assign A and B to Signing Step 1, and then C to Signing Step 2 - C will receive your documents only after A and B have eSigned them.
I have several signers in the same documents. How do I make sure they eSign in the right fields and not in each other’s?signNow has two tools for regulating signer fields. First, there is automatic guidance that leads each signer through the eSigning process. Second, each signer has their own fields. They are simply not able to eSign fields that are assigned to other signers.
My employees are always on the go. Can they use signNow on a phone or tablet?Most definitely yes! Signers can eSign documents using the mobile browser of their preference. Also, signNow has native apps for both iOS and Android.
Can I send the same set of documents to several people but with a different message for each signer?Yes, try message customization for each signer. You can write a different email subject along with a unique message to each of your signers, no matter how many of them you have in one group.
Can I eSign my documents first, before I send them?Of course, you can! Open the document, go to the left-hand menu, then to Edit & Sign, and click on My Signature. Note that you can also add your initials, the date of eSigning, additional text, and even your stamp!
I don’t have the original paper documents or their electronic copies. Can I use photos of my documents instead?Yes, signNow accepts .jpg, .gif, and .bmp along with many other documents types. Simply upload photos to your signNow account.
How can I track who opened a document but did not sign it?signNow has a special feature for such purposes: the Audit Trail. It displays all actions made on a document along with the emails of signers and even their IP addresses.
Can I add a logo to my online correspondence in signNow?Yes, send your logo to signNow Support and they will make sure all your future correspondences are properly branded.