Enable Session Inactivity Timeout on iOS to eSign Safely
How to app session?
This feature allows users to configure how long the app should be in the background or closed before requiring authentication.
Follow our steps below on how to require authentication and activate a session inactivity timeout:
1. Launch the iOS app and log into an account.
2. Open the side menu and select Options >> Security >> Require Authentication
3. Select a time interval
4. Press the device’s home button to exit the app
5. Wait longer than the time interval selected in step 3
6. Re-open the app. Depending on the device settings, one of the following authentication screens will be displayed: a) Touch ID enabled for the current user b)Touch ID available but not enabled for the current user c) Touch ID not available.
7a. If the Cancel button is pressed for the Touch ID prompt, the password prompt will be displayed with the Touch ID button enabled allowing the user to choose between either authentication method.
7b. If Touch ID is available but not enabled for the current user, the Touch ID button will be translucent and pressing it will present an error message.
7c. If Touch ID is not available for the iOS device, the Touch ID button will be hidden.
8. Authenticate using Touch ID or password to regain access to the account or tap “Log into a different account” to be signed out and taken to the login screen.
- Spotlight Search will be disabled unless “Never” is selected in step 3
- The authentication screen will adjust for the keyboard in landscape mode. For example, if a document is being viewed in landscape mode on the iPhone when the app enters the background, the UI elements on the authentication screen will shift up to make room for the keyboard when the password field is selected.
Your step-by-step guide — android session timeout example
The crucial conceptual benefit of the signNow eSignature solution for business automation is actually a uniform data field that extends the company but reflects an exclusive business procedure. You may password Protect PDF for Electronic Signature, give an invite link to your companions, suppliers or teammates. Our industry-leading solution simplifies the analysis and audit processes. It permits you to control the workflow more flexibly without the assistance of extra staff. You can indirectly improve the comminucation between partners and enable them to boost customer satisfaction.
How to fill out and sign a android timeout:
- Create your username and password free of charge or sign in if you currently have one.
- You can enter with the Single sign-on feature if you have the signNow user account.|If you have the signNow profile, you can enter with the Single sign-on functionality.
- Import the document from your mobile or desktop device.
- Alternatively, you may upload the required file from your cloud storage. Our browser-based platform works with probably the most suggested repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Easily make changes to your template using our innovative but easy-to-use PDF Editor.
- Type the textual content, include pictures, leave your annotations or comments, etc..
- You can customize fillable fields of diverse kinds: text or date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Arrange and put in place the attachment require.
- Place the Signature Field for sending to sign and gather in-person or numerous eSignatures. You may self-sign the form if relevant.
- Finish changes using the Done button and begin to password Protect PDF for Electronic Signature.
signNow is the first alternative for automation of business procedures and solution to password Protect PDF for Electronic Signature and fast issues concluding for agencies of all tiers when it comes to staff and structure. Users can interact both internally and externally with providers and customers. Check out all of the advantages now!