Import Documents From Email For Electronic Signature
How to import documents from email to your account
In signNow you can easily import documents from your email inbox. Open the Documents folder in your signNow account and click the "plus" icon in the top right corner of the screen.
Click on the Email icon in the pop-up window that appears next.
Detailed instructions on how to import documents from email will appear on the screen.
Follow these instructions step by step. Go to your email account. Find the PDF you need to import into your correspondence. Tap and hold the attachment icon.
The selected document is uploaded to your signNow account and appears on screen. Click the checkbox icon in the top right corner to save the imported document.
You will be asked to type in a name for the imported document in the Save As field. Enter a name and click Save.
You will be automatically redirected to the Documents folder in your signNow account. Your newly imported document will appear at the top of the documents` list.
Your step-by-step guide — email signature file
The vital conceptual advantage of the signNow eSignature platform for business automation is actually a single information field that extends the company but displays a distinctive business worlflow. You may set Phone Call Authentication to eSign, give an invitation link to your companions, suppliers or teammates. Our advanced service simplifies the supervision and evaluation phases. It enables you to manage the workflow more flexibly without involving extra . You can indirectly refine the relationship between partners and enable them to boost customer satisfaction.
How to set Phone Call Authentication to eSign with signNow:
- Create your username and password free of charge or sign in if you currently have one.
- You may enter with the Single sign-on functionality if you possess the signNow user account.|If you possess the signNow account, you can sign in with the Single sign-on feature
- Import the data file from your mobile or desktop gadget.
- Additionally, you can upload the required document from your cloud storage space. Our browser-based solution works with probably the most recommended repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Quickly make alterations to your template with our sophisticated but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Type the textual content material, add images, leave your annotations or comments, etc..
- You may configure fillable fields of various kinds: text or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Organize and put in place the attachment request.
- Put in the Signature Field for emailing to sign and gather in-person or multiple eSignatures. If relevant, you may self-sign the template.
- Finish changes with the Done button and proceed to set Phone Call Authentication to eSign.
signNow is the first alternative for automation of company processes and solution to set Phone Call Authentication to eSign and fast tasks concluding for agencies of all tiers with regards to workers and complexity. Users can collaborate both internally and externally with suppliers and customers. Try out all of the advantages now!