Insert Fields into the Document to eSign
How to import fields to a document with signNow
signNow allows you to turn your documents into interactive, fillable forms in seconds. Just drag and drop fillable fields anywhere on your document to ensure fast and error-free completion.
Upload a document to your account
In the signNow web app, click the Upload Documents button and browse your device for the document you need to be signed. Then, open it in the editor by clicking More > Open.
Select from different types of fillable fields
signNow allows you to insert various types of fillable fields in your documents, including text fields, signature fields, date/time fields, calculated fields, initials fields, checkbox fields, radio button groups, dropdown fields, and attachment request fields. Find all these options in the left-hand toolbar of the signNow editor (the Tools section).
Add fillable fields in seconds
To place a fillable field on a document, simply select the type of field you need from the toolbar on the left and click on the document where you need the field to appear. Alternatively, drag and drop fields in your document.
Once a field is in place, you can adjust its position by dragging it across the page. Resize a field by dragging its anchor points (dots at the edges). When finished, click OK.
Configure fields with ease
When clicking on a field, the settings panel appears on the right. Use it to customize your fillable fields. Note that different fields may have slightly different settings. For example, you can customize a field’s label, pre-filled text, and unique ID; set data format validation, character limits, text formatting, and so on.
Assign signing roles
To set a proper signing order and direct your signers to the fields you need filled out, assign signing roles to each field in your document. To do so, click on a field and open the Role dropdown in the right-hand sidebar. If you have more than one signer, select which of them is entitled to complete the field. To add a signer, click Add Role in the dropdown and enter a role name in the new popup window.
Your step-by-step guide — insert fields into the document
The essential conceptual benefit of the signNow eSignature platform for enterprise automation is really a single information field that crosses the company but provides a distinctive business procedure. You can set anchor tags to mark the fields for eSignature, give an invitation link to your partners, suppliers or teammates. Our advanced platform simplifies the control and evaluation stages. It enables you to manage the workflow much more flexibly without the need for additional manpower. You can indirectly refine the interaction between partners and enable them to boost customer service.
How to fill out and sign a insert fields:
- Create your account free of charge or log on if you currently have one particular.
- You can sign in with the Single sign-on functionality if you possess the signNow user account.|If you have the signNow account, you can sign in with the Single sign-on functionality.
- Import the data file from your portable or desktop gadget.
- In addition, you can upload the necessary document from your cloud storage space. Our web-based platform works with the most advised repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Easily make alterations to your form innovative but easy-to-use PDF Editor.
- Enter the textual content material, include graphics, leave your annotations or comments, etc..
- You may customize fillable fields of various types: text or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and much more.
- Organize and put in place the attachment request.
- Place the Signature Field for emailing to sign and gather in-person or multiple eSignatures. You can self-sign the template if relevant.
- Finish editing using the Done button and go on to set anchor tags to mark the fields for eSignature.
signNow is the best decision for automation of company procedures and solution to set anchor tags to mark the fields for eSignature and swift tasks concluding for organizations of all levels workers and structure. Users can collaborate both internally and externally with clients and suppliers. Try out all the benefits now!