Sign Documents on iPhone or iPad
How do I use SignNow on iOS?
Editing a Saved Signature
If you’ve enabled the option to save your signature (Options — Save Signature):
and you want to edit that saved signature, here’s how to do that.
Step 1 – Open a Document…Any Document
This can be an existing document, a new upload or even the sample document.
Step 2 – Tap Anywhere in the Document and Select “Signature”
It doesn’t matter where you tap within the open document.
Step 3 – Tap on Clear Then Sign Again
When you’re ready to re-save your signature, just tap Done. You don’t even have to save the document; your new signature has already been saved.
Remove or Adjust Signature
Once you’ve added your signature you can re-position it by dragging it to wherever you like. You can also resize or delete it by tapping on it and selecting the option from the menu that pops up.
Drawing Your Signature
Then use your finger to draw your signature. There are two different pen styles and three different colors to choose from. Click Clear to erase what you’ve drawn and draw it over again. When you have it the way you like it, click Done.
You can sign with your finger much the way you would with a pen on paper.
First, tap the document where you want to add your signature and select Insert Signature.
The critical conceptual benefit of the SignNow e-signature software for business automation is a common information area that crosses the company but provides an exclusive business worlflow. You can create Signing Links on iOS mobile device, give an invitation link to your companions, suppliers or teammates. Our groundbreaking service simplifies the control and analysis processes. It enables you to manage the workflow more flexibly without the need for extra staff. You can indirectly refine the relationship between partners and allow them to increase customer experience.
How to create Signing Links on iOS mobile device with SignNow:
- Create your username and password totally free or sign in if you currently have one particular.
- You may enter using the Single sign-on functionality if you possess the PDFfiller profile.|If you have the PDFfiller profile, you may sign in using the Single sign-on feature
- Import the data file from your mobile or desktop gadget.
- Additionally, you can upload the necessary file from your cloud storage. Our web-based solution is compatible with the most advised repositories: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox.
- Effortlessly make adjustments to your form with our advanced but straightforward PDF Editor.
- Enter the textual content material, include graphics, leave your annotations or remarks, etc..
- You may customize fillable fields of various kinds: text message or particular date, calculated or dropdown, and more.
- Arrange and put in place the attachment request.
- Place the Signature Field for emailing to sign and collect in-person or multiple e-signatures. If applicable, you may self-sign the template.
- Complete adjustments using the Done button and proceed to create Signing Links on iOS mobile device.
SignNow is the best decision for automation of company procedures and solution to create Signing Links on iOS mobile device and fast tasks concluding for organizations of all tiers with regards to staff and complexity. Users can interact both internally and externally with distributors and customers. Check out all of the benefits now!